Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I guess I'll hang onto them, have Stan and Eastman sign the frame, even though it won't be the same as print. Sideshow is losing points with me, Prime 1 Studios statues are looking a lot nicer and a better investment it seems, HT is always top notch. I'll maybe get a JLA full team framed print if it does get released, and maybe one or two more of their current Marvel statues and probably their TMNTs, but I think I'm done with them otherwise. It's a transfer of funds to save money since getting the custom frame job is sure to cost a good deal of dough, plus I'm placing a new order, but I understand their policy, just sucks that they're not as understanding with the situation and can't help a fellow collector out, but oh well, what can you do. :huh

preview_500430_XMenTeamPrint.jpg

There will be three different versions of this print available for Pre-Order on Monday, June 20, 2016 at 10AM Pacific Time, so be sure to come back and pick up your favorite Marvel X-Men team members!

Well, I think they called this one the "blue and gold" version," so maybe just a color variation?

Okay that xmen print. A MUST.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It's not showing up on their website anymore right now. There was also a reissue IG-88 figure announcement that was pulled.

So it's not a color difference then? It's literally three different line-ups?

****, I'm not a big superhero guy and my only experiences with X-Men are the movies and one of the late 90s/early 00s cartoons, but I need that print. :panic:

I'm a sucker for these group prints :slap Following the JLA 7 members print, I'm out :lol

This time I'll get the unframed version so I can have Stan the man sign his creation (the X-Men, not the artwork). Anyone catch when it may be released? Hoping to have it by the time of NYCC.

That's awesome. I bet they'll offer the whole piece framed, and halve the print for the unframed orders. Blue team on one, Gold on the other.

Wow very nice. Picking this up for sure. Excited to see the other two

Back