Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

They handled my crap rather swiftly. It all took one day.

Back in 2008 it was $175 for one character pencils only, this is what I got from him at a Con.
1da3d6f2f5843780d2c3558171ccc9cb.jpg

Yeah that price is long gone.
I heard he now charges at least $300 for a detailed head shot with marker finish on a 9 x 12.

i wonder how ss will re-sell the prints they get back? are they just gonna re-list them as available and we just have to check or will they announce it through email? i still want and need that harley print i missed out on. i'm hoping alot of peeps returned that print in particular. :)

Returning all my prints including Catwoman. Just waiting for labels.

Didn't want Sideshow to think that I was taking advantage of the situation and selling popular prints for a profit. :)

Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Didn't want Sideshow to think that I was taking advantage of the situation and selling popular prints for a profit. :)

Whoops I meant I would've bought that from you :rotfl

I will buy anyone's unframed Catwoman if they don't want it after this whole revelation :lol

Sorry, just got all the shipping labels to return. It's like they were stalking this thread and timed it after I posted my comments, haha.

Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Sorry, just got all the shipping labels to return. It's like they were stalking this thread and timed it after I posted my comments, haha.

Bummer :lol

Oh well, anyone else doesn't want theirs? :rotfl

Glad to see some of you getting shipping labels.

I contacted them over the weekend about the facsimile signatures on the 4 prints I bought, stating I wanted a refund because I never would have bought them had I known they were fake, got an email explaining what digital signatures are, the process of it, the industry jargon of it, and an offer to get 15% store credit, partial refund or to return them.

I again said I'd like to return all four of them for a refund.

Last night, expecting labels I got a message saying this instead:

"If you’d like to return the item to us we would typically ask you to send the item back to us or have you destroy the piece however to avoid this step sometimes we can have a retail store in your area accept the item. Once the item has been claimed we would go ahead and refund your order.

We will be in touch with you shortly with more information regarding your orders."

I guess they found out how much shipping costs from Scotland are, and are giving me the run around until they figure out what to do? Am I the only person abroad asking for a refund?

This whole situation is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

15% store credit? I thought it was only 10%. Or is it extra if you take the store credit?

How much could those prints actually cost SS to make, maybe what $20 tops? Seems it would be cheaper just to have you tear them up and then SS could just reprint them out since the signature is digital and the numbering is by hand.

Just went thru the return process for all I had. 12 total.
I do like them all, but the whole thing is just wrong, so I protest with my wallet.
Funny thing is that if you go and look at the items on the website, even the very first ones, it now says to have a DIGITAL SIGNATURE. :)

Last edited:

I decided to keep mine as I think they will still look great with the statues altho the fake dig is bothersome. I have purchased around 16 prints mostly framed and I received a $400 credit for them.

It took me awhile to decide but I went ahead and requested a refund as well.

I haven't heard back from SS yet after emailing them. I'm thinking about just filling out the return form for the ones I want to ship back.

Since so many people are returning their prints, does that mean that some of the sold out print will be available again?

Since so many people are returning their prints, does that mean that some of the sold out print will be available again?

Yeah. I imagine. Or those already on the wait list.

Back