Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I hope the increased edition sizes and prices aren't a trend... If that's the case, then Xiall might be my last print from Sideshow.

Got Xiall.. looks cool and I figured I better at least get one of these. :)

No idea. Same 18x24 size as the others and I'm not sure he's that popular of a character. Increased ES on all prints and some wonky pricing this time around. Hope it's not a sign of things to come...

Makes sense but a $40 hike is quite a difference in a matter of a couple months.

Never heard of anyone being charged immediately for these prints. You shouldn't be charged unless the item is already in stock. No, I doubt they'd allow flex pay if the option isn't offered on the site.

i swear it was charged on that day...lol and yeah i doubt it on these either. usually if i call in for a pf or something they will allow me to add 1-2 extra flex pays then the site allows. but ive only done that like twice.

Waiting for Batgirl and Power Girl prints to go up.

i swear it was charged on that day...lol and yeah i doubt it on these either. usually if i call in for a pf or something they will allow me to add 1-2 extra flex pays then the site allows. but ive only done that like twice.

Well, if they charge you immediately this time, I'd call and question it. They really shouldn't be. :)

No idea. Same 18x24 size as the others and I'm not sure he's that popular of a character. Increased ES on all prints and some wonky pricing this time around. Hope it's not a sign of things to come...

Makes sense but a $40 hike is quite a difference in a matter of a couple months.

Never heard of anyone being charged immediately for these prints. You shouldn't be charged unless the item is already in stock. No, I doubt they'd allow flex pay if the option isn't offered on the site.

Yes! I was also charged immediately for The Kier Framed print. I think there was an issue with just her maybe since she was the first COD print offered. All my other prints were charged when shipped.

Yes! I was also charged immediately for The Kier Framed print. I think there was an issue with just her. All my other prints were charged when shipped.

Hmm. Yeah, maybe it was just people that ordered the framed version. I ordered my unframed Kier on 10/27, was charged on 11/5, and she shipped on 11/11 according to my email notifications.

Got Xiall. :yess:

We're what, 2-3 months in? And Sideshow's already raised the price on these from $10-$20? :rotfl

Got Xiall. :yess:

We're what, 2-3 months in? And Sideshow's already raised the price on these from $10-$20? :rotfl

Just $10 and just on Skaar for whatever reason. Maybe Marvel wants a bigger slice of the pie. We'll see what happens with the next wave.

Just $10 and just on Skaar for whatever reason. Maybe Marvel wants a bigger slice of the pie. We'll see what happens with the next wave.

Could be, maybe they didnt anticipate production costs correctly

Man, none of this set of art prints went to waitlist. Not a popular bunch I guess.

Queen was 200; and smaller size. Don't see why people are complaining. First, these went too fast, now it's a high ES. ****! Just pick one.

My hope is to get a JSC MJ, JSC Gwen, and JSC BC for Marvel. Batgirl and PG for DC, and I'm pretty much done with CoTD. Missed Kier and Geth, no point in for the others.

Yeah they need to keep the edition size down on these. 200 - 250 is a good number. I finally got my Harley today and she is nice. Not sure if I would ever buy another one, but I like her. Now to get it framed!

Man, none of this set of art prints went to waitlist. Not a popular bunch I guess.

All of them are dudes. Female prints will always sell out quick. T&A sells.

Got my Harley print today--#68. Like the others, it's a beautiful print.

Back