Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Queen was 200; and smaller size. Don't see why people are complaining. First, these went too fast, now it's a high ES. ****! Just pick one.

My hope is to get a JSC MJ, JSC Gwen, and JSC BC for Marvel. Batgirl and PG for DC, and I'm pretty much done with CoTD. Missed Kier and Geth, no point in for the others.

you can buy prints directly from JSC at J. Scott Campbell Store to match MJ and Gwen for $25 each. The upcoming black cat statue also has a matching print. They aren't numbered (who cares) but they are signed. Skip the SSC markup if/when they come out

you can buy prints directly from JSC at J. Scott Campbell Store to match MJ and Gwen for $25 each. The upcoming black cat statue also has a matching print. They aren't numbered (who cares) but they are signed. Skip the SSC markup if/when they come out

That's true. The ones I saw are influences, not necessarily the same one as the the actual piece. I'd go either way. Honestly, I'm trying to throw Marvel a bone here.

I think xiall looks amazing probably my second favorite of the 4 for cotd. Queen would to be my favorite. Got xiall for free with my points.

Lobo is okay but skaar would be hard sale even with a price jump, perhaps if we see hulk he'd wl quicker.

I actually think that the Skaar print looks better than Lobo by far. I just have hardly any interest in either character.

Edit: Interest in the Xiall print may depend on how good the statue looks. I imagine if SS knocks it out of the park, a lot of people will want a matching print.

The CotD print always goes WL first

Catwoman beat Death with more allotted also, but not by much. Sure glad they went out of their way to give the people who got screwed out of their Catwoman print early access to Lobo:slap That was the only one I really wanted and I missed it by less than 5 min.

Is there anyone still on the waitlist for Harvey Ivy or Psylocke? How many people's converted already?

I received an e-mail a while ago saying that I would be charged today. Nothing yet though. My credit card was compromised recently and I had to update my billing info for the new card. Wonder if that has anything to do with it.

:dunno

Back