Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

If you don't mind a bit of help...
Did you get a framed or regular? When did you go on the WL?

If you don't mind a bit of help...
Did you get a framed or regular? When did you go on the WL?

I went on the waitlist a few hours after it sold out and I'm getting the framed print. I would have much rather prefered the unframed version but I guess as long as I have the print I'am happy

I was supposed to get charged yesterday for Catwoman but nothing has shown up on my statement and my order still says processing.

Harley's home and CW got charged yesterday.

Had SSC contact me if I wanted to cancel my QOTD print and I said no because several month back I had requested to downgrade my frame to just the print (due to shipping misquote by ssc). According to him, the QOTD framed print should be processing to ship either tonight or next day.

Catwoman print finally shipped--should have it Tuesday. It's kinda nice getting these prints delivered one after the other so quickly while this stupid dock strike is going on. At least I'm getting something from Sideshow while I'm waiting for my statues and figures.

Hot my shipping notice for both my Catwoman and QOTD prints.
They charged me $83 for postage to Australia, I think thats a bit much even if it is the framed version.
That's the same shipping cost as a statue

When did you guys get the shipping notice for Catwoman? I haven't received anything yet.

I checked my order status on the website. I probably won't get the email from SS until late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Cool, I just checked my order status and it says it was shipped. :D

Awesome! I've gotten into the habit of checking my order status instead of waiting for the email. I usually get any packages shipped from Sideshow in 3-4 days and a couple times I've received the email saying an item shipped and the next day the package shows up.

Awesome! I've gotten into the habit of checking my order status instead of waiting for the email. I usually get any packages shipped from Sideshow in 3-4 days and a couple times I've received the email saying an item shipped and the next day the package shows up.

Yeah, I think I'll just check the site for shipping confirmation from now on. Email doesn't seem to be as reliable anymore.

Got the e-mail just now . She has shipped.

Is there a reason Skaar costs more than the other prints?

Back