Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

The SS frames look good but I'd rather get it framed myself. I have a lot of stuff on my walls and I like getting having the frames match. Plus, I wouldn't get them done with acrylic.

The SS frames look good but I'd rather get it framed myself. I have a lot of stuff on my walls and I like getting having the frames match. Plus, I wouldn't get them done with acrylic.

thats why I didnt get the framed options for any of the prints I ordered. I have all my movie posters in Glossy white frames, so I would want these to go in the same type of frame so they don't look out of place

Dusting. You can EASILY scratch it when you dust. Never use a paper towel/windex on it.

so what is the way best for dusting it? I ordered the framed queen print but I've never had an acrylic frame before

You'll want a wipe like the one they give you for your glasses or LED TV screens/Computer Monitors

Hello everyone. First time poster.

I recently put in an order both the Catwoman and Psylocke prints (unframed). I had a hard time justifying the extra $120 for a custom frame, but I love the way they have that highlighted bevel custom mat within the frame. I was wondering for whoever had the Poision Ivy framed version to give me the dimensions of the frame, custom mat (length, height, etc), the green bevel, etc because I want to frame it like the way they presented it. They say the frame is 26.50" H x 19.50" W on the website, but it looks a bit bigger to me than that.

I would be very grateful.

Mine was cancelled, and I ordered as soon as it popped up on the website... I am not happy about this.

Got the dreaded email as well today...well at least they offered $30 in Reward Points..

Sucks for everyone who PO'ed on time. Is SS putting you guys on the waitlist?

That's a shame. SS should at least keep a in-house waitlist for orders that got cancelled and have convert first even if that means we wailisters have a lesser chance of converting..

That's a shame. SS should at least keep a in-house waitlist for orders that got cancelled and have convert first even if that means we wailisters have a lesser chance of converting..

They did keep an in-house waitlist, but I don't know what the difference between that and the regular waitlist is.

I'm assuming it just means you jump to the front of the waitlist.

That's basically how it works. If there are anymore conversions, you guys should convert first then they'll move on to us regular waitlisters.

Did this just happen with Catwoman? How about the other prints?

Hello everyone. First time poster.

I recently put in an order both the Catwoman and Psylocke prints (unframed). I had a hard time justifying the extra $120 for a custom frame, but I love the way they have that highlighted bevel custom mat within the frame. I was wondering for whoever had the Poision Ivy framed version to give me the dimensions of the frame, custom mat (length, height, etc), the green bevel, etc because I want to frame it like the way they presented it. They say the frame is 26.50" H x 19.50" W on the website, but it looks a bit bigger to me than that.

I would be very grateful.

I just got my framed PI print. It measures 22.75"x28.5".

Sorry to hear about the overselling of the CW and that the orders are getting cancelled.

Last edited:

WTF? Now I can't even feel safe after securing an order because Sideshow might have F'd up. :gah:

What print(s) is this for? Death and Catwoman?

WTF? Now I can't even feel safe after securing an order because Sideshow might have F'd up. :gah:

What print(s) is this for? Death and Catwoman?

This is the first I've ever seen Ssc overselling stuff unlike PCS. I hope Ssc corrects this for all there future orders...

It appears Catwoman is over sold

Back