Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was canceled too, I paid all $80 in RPs so those better get credited back. I assume they will and the $30 is nice, but I would rather have the print. I passed on both other Sirens when I could have easily ordered before sell out and the one I want this happens.

Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Mine was cancelled, and I ordered as soon as it popped up on the website... I am not happy about this.

My catwoman got canceled either. So my Xmas won't be happy any more.
I ordered the same time asap I received their email.

Toy is my life!

That's a big no no.

I agree. What's done is done. I hope SSC fixes the problem so this cluster*** doesn't happen again. The whole 10 minute delay was a huge problem too. Think they should move it back to 7am.

Checked my order status and it still says processing. Hopefully there won't be any more cancellations. Sorry to hear that some of you were affected by this. :(

I just got my framed PI print. It measures 22.75"x28.5".

Sorry to hear about the overselling of the CW and that the orders are getting cancelled.

Thank you so much! That is extremely helpful.

Sorry to hear people getting their prints cancelled. That is a major bummer.

Sorry if I missed it, but is it just CW getting canceled? Anyone have a Death or Hulk canceled? How about the last wave? (Harley, QotD, Psylocke)

Sorry if I missed it, but is it just CW getting canceled? Anyone have a Death or Hulk canceled? How about the last wave? (Harley, QotD, Psylocke)

Just Catwoman so far.

Just Catwoman so far.

Thank you. That helps me breathe a little easier. I ordered CW, Death and all three from the previous wave. So far my CW is still processing so I hope I'm out of the woods. Sorry about the folks that got affected by this. That's really unfortunate. Sounds like Sideshow still hasn't perfected the process for ordering these prints. Hopefully, they learned from this and it doesn't happen again.

Got my shipping soon notice for the unframed Gethsemoni print a short while ago. Looks like it will ship around December 30.

Just got the framed Ivy. Looks great in person.

Packing slip had this cool Sideshow snowflake design with Batman, Superman, Stormtropper, Flash, Iron Man and Venom.

Packing slip had this cool Sideshow snowflake design with Batman, Superman, Stormtropper, Flash, Iron Man and Venom.

I got that ornament with my Big Chap. Pretty cool little thing to throw in.

Got my notice for Gethsemoni today as well.

Back