Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Really?? I didn't get anything. What does it look like.

Here it is. Mine arrived with my JSC Gwen Stacy yesterday.

Capture.JPG

I got the Snowflake ornament, too. I never get the calendar so it's cool to get a little bonus like this.

I like it. And glad unlike statues this year there's no problems with this. Haven't taken the last plastic wrap off yet, not til I'm ready to hang it. Should be easy to get the various layers back on though for anybody who needs to.

15469266524_3f47cdf22a_d.jpg

Packaged well enough.

16065789646_ff0994a33b_d.jpg

15905835837_94814eee33_d.jpg

I'm no expert on techniques but the green in the matte looks like it's cut into it because it's actually indented, or sets in lower. Nice, subtle touch.

15469267244_7a6dbc5eb8_d.jpg

I like the frame. Simpler than the CotD frames, but it's not just a flat frame, it's got a curve to it.

15905837807_d88ae106a4_d.jpg

16089666031_8ed3d92c4e_d.jpg

Great pics, Peedi it looks really nice. Did you get all 3 Sirens?

That was my plan but on ordering day for Harley I completely forgot about it. Didn't realize until later. My reaction was "oh man, I forgot", I jumped on the wait list which I figure won't convert and moved on with life, lol.

I'm getting Catwoman though which is more important cuz I like her as a character better. I'd like the Harley print but don't feel bad at all about forgetting. When they get to Wonder Woman and Superman I'll scoop those. Wondering if the Siren's frame and matte style is for all DC prints or if other DC prints will have a different style.

Yeah, I hate when I forget when things go up for sale.:slap

Looks like they are keeping the same frame matte options since King Hulk has the same style, which is nice for continuity when you don't want some prints.

So Harley is supposed to ship this month.... somehow I doubt it will
No hurry though for me, I'm still on the lookout for some frames. Also my Catwoman was not cancelled, was that just for those who bought them after the first 250 sold and it was not waitlisted?

Why can you still get on WL for these prints? How many will convert if any? Should just say sold out.

Back