Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Hey who ask here is getting the kier print framed from sideshow? I had my waitlist convert and trying to decide if it is with it....help?

Hey who ask here is getting the kier print framed from sideshow? I had my waitlist convert and trying to decide if it is with it....help?

Sorry, dang auto correct on my phone, who all here is getting the kier print from sideshow framed? My waitlist converted and I'm trying to decide if I should keep it. It's it worth the 200?
[emoji53]

I had my WL convert for Kier Friday, waited til 11pm the night before it would go live and decided to cancel. Would like to see an in hand framed print before really deciding.

'cause of limited ES, grailzzz OMG!

I got #16 on Wednesday. It's a really high quality print and it has the artist's signature on it. I can't wait to get it framed.

Finally got notice that Spider-Woman shipped. Hopefully that means Poison Ivy isn't going to be much longer and, with any luck, my Kier waitlist will convert.

Good luck GZ, it's an awesome print.

Thanks! I should have bought Kier with the others but wasn't sure if I really wanted the print. I decided I'm more than likely going to get the Queen and Kier PFs so I might as well get the prints to go with them. I'm not going to be devastated if the order doesn't convert, but it does look really nice.

Just ship my Kier framed already SSC! :( I hate it when they take my money but nothing happens.

Hi, I received the Kier print today and spotted minor creases and mis-diecut on the edge of the paper. You can see the diecut mark on the print. Do you think these two problems warrant a replacement? Do you think these two defects will affect the value of the print? Thanks.

Since they don't affect the image and would be hidden beneath the matting--I doubt it.

Got the email too. $120 for the frame. Unframed processing Nov 21.

Back