Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Cancelled the Ivy. It's on WL now, right? Gz to the new owner. :)

Keeping my Kier framed, though. Should be on its way soon too. Charging tomorrow, it says.

Anyone wanting to know UK shipping, it's $29.44 for the unframed, making it a total of $109.43, which is about £65.50, with customs+fedex fee it should be around
£92.20. They also asked if I wanted to upgrade to framed, and said it could take up to 2 more weeks to deliver...

Someone PM me when a Venom / Carnage print comes around

Quick question, were the Ivy and Spider Woman prints always 250 ES? I thought they were the same as Kier at 150.

Quick question, were the Ivy and Spider Woman prints always 250 ES? I thought they were the same as Kier at 150.

Poison Ivy and Spider Woman were always set at a 250 Edition Size. Kier was the only one set at 150.

-SideshowAlex

Poison Ivy and Spider Woman were always set at a 250 Edition Size. Kier was the only one set at 150.

-SideshowAlex

Alex, do you have any inside info you can share on when the Catwoman and Harley prints will be up for PO?:wink1:

Gonna use those spook reward points on the next DC print.

Did anyone else get the 10% off email? I got it for buying the kier print. It can be used on any original. Pretty sweet discount! I'm gonna use it when oglievael comes out.

Yeah got it too, I'm probably gonna use it on Gallevarbe, was a nice surprise to see the code this morning...

How long does it usually take from payment to "shipped"? I was charged the Kier EX some days ago and it still "Item shipping soon".

Back