Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

When will the cool prints arrive? Haha

I got my Spider-Woman print today--#88. It really looks nice. The colors pop like crazy and it feels like it's good quality. I was nervous opening the tube today because both ends were absolutely smashed but the print was small enough and in the center of the tube that it was fine. :rock

Opened up and rolled out my Kier print, other then being an awesome image, I ended up with 19/150...

8ZhYDOx.jpg

7eKkYcb.jpg

I got the email for framed Ivy yesterday or whenever that happened. Decided to get the frame. I get for frames $120 extra isn't too bad but since I want all 3 Sirens prints since I'll have all 3 Sirens PFs, that's a lot. Like another statue or more's worth.

I think these ladies are the only complete "set" I'd get considering there's not too many characters I'd want the print for so I'll spend the money here. Maybe down the line a few Marvel characters, WW and Superman if they do them, but I don't see myself getting these regularly.

I got my Spider-Woman print today--#88. It really looks nice. The colors pop like crazy and it feels like it's good quality. I was nervous opening the tube today because both ends were absolutely smashed but the print was small enough and in the center of the tube that it was fine. :rock

I get mine today

My framed Ivy is processing Monday but might not ship for 3-4 weeks. Very expensive. Glad I am not into COTD or I would be in trouble.

I got a feeling alot of people are going to be upset when they get the framed version. Hopefully I'll be wrong though.

I got a feeling alot of people are going to be upset when they get the framed version. Hopefully I'll be wrong though.

why? I don't think people are expecting gold. It is just a frame. One that fits perfectly and saves me the hassle.

Yeesh, these really are coming fast and heavy. I'm glad I'm only after QotD, Harley, and Catwoman after Ivy and Kier.

3 more I can pass on. At least Sideshow knows where their bread is buttered... T & A. :)

Back