Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

OMG ! that looks amazing.
best likeness of jack sparrow up to date.
kills CM'S and all the rest.

I cant wait to review it.
Review Coming soon !

Sorry about the crap pictures:

DSC02131.jpg

DSC02135.jpg

DSC02137.jpg

DSC02139.jpg

DSC02138.jpg

DSC02140.jpg

DSC02141.jpg

DSC02143.jpg

DSC02144.jpg

DSC02149.jpg

No ____ing way..looks like i will be getting this sooner then later, that flickering candle effect is a really nice touch.

I usually don't use the light up features on my fiugres, but I just might for this one...

My pics'll suck when compared to Ricardofeitoza but I had to share in the excitement-- He arrived today and not only is this the best PF in my collection, it might be my most favourite item from SSC (and I'm not even a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge POTC fan... I mean I like the films but I'm definitely not gaga over them).

Here are some crappy pics without flash.

I don't know if I just got a good paint job-- but I wouldn't let a custom artist within twenty feet of this Depp--- It's a 1/4 Captain Jack Sparrow. Truly awesome-- and I highly recommend if you're on the fence then jump off and order this now while you still can. The additions are great (the different hands and items) especially the (as already mentioned) flickering lantern.

Sideshow has outdone themselves--- Statue of the Year (and I thought that Mola was a hands down winner for that) without question.

I agree. A lot of people are underestimating the paint. It may look flat on some pics but it isnt really in hand. He's got a nice dark paint and depending on your lighting, he can look shaded.
My best friend whose not into figures at all who sometimes tease me of my collection saw it last weekend and his jaw dropped and even gave me a high five. He kept looking at it and kept saying holy crap...that looks bad ass!

I agree. A lot of people are underestimating the paint. It may look flat on some pics but it isnt really in hand. He's got a nice dark paint and depending on your lighting, he can look shaded.
My best friend whose not into figures at all who sometimes tease me of my collection saw it last weekend and his jaw dropped and even gave me a high five. He kept looking at it and kept saying holy crap...that looks bad ass!

I agree 100%. When you see it in person it's a 1/4 Depp as Jack Sparrow.

nice statue.

Brevity is the soul of wit. :hi5:

:slap :lol I just noticed I still had a piece of styrofoam under his right arm. Since removed... and looking even sharper.

Some nice pictures Ricardofeitoza, thanks for posting. The statue looks much better in your pictures.

Holly crap, those are some YELLOW pictures. Aside from that it does look cool. The lantern in his hand actually looks better than the gun...:lol

Chris

Thanks a lot guys. Jack Sparrow looks very good. Everyone that gets it is gonna be pleased! 100% guaranteed!
I left a video on last page where i show the lantern light effect! It is unbelievable

Back