Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

Aww, that really sucks Yo. That would drive me crazy.

My Jack Ex #111 turned up yesterday and ti's beyond expectations. First thing I want to say is - Please stop taking pictures with a flash - this is not how you look at a PF normally so that is not how people should see it to judge it. It's not how Sideshow light it. Jack is brilliant, from the fantastic base with all its little details, coins and bottles and the little light up lamp to the exquisite tailoring of his clothes. I think the piant apps are fine and anyone who says otherwise doesn't have him in hand. Sideshow have really out done themselves with this beautiful representation of one of Modern cinemas most iconic characters. Now heres hoping more people jump on baord the Black Pearl and pick up Jack and that Sideshow will make a Barbossa to go along side.

Give Captain Jack a home...Savvy!! :lol

5142327469_7b1beb12f5_b.jpg

5142327485_42276ae0b7_b.jpg

5142338269_7cd96e96a5_b.jpg

You guys need him in your collection. :exactly: :thud:

CSC is shipping mine out tomorrow, should have him monday! :yess:

I got mine but I have to wait till tomorrow to open him! Though he isn't perfect to me, he's still Capt. Jack! :)

He's really starting to grow on me... I've seen some great pics now and will hopefully pull the trigger... although I have no attraction to the EX version... if they had done a change out portrait or even his hat as the EX I would have been down for that... Hat instead of gun would have given him a great look. I also wish they would have done that with the Gandalf The grey PF as well.. the EX being his hat.

Nice pics Jay

He's really starting to grow on me... I've seen some great pics now and will hopefully pull the trigger... although I have no attraction to the EX version... if they had done a change out portrait or even his hat as the EX I would have been down for that... Hat instead of gun would have given him a great look. I also wish they would have done that with the Gandalf The grey PF as well.. the EX being his hat.

Smirking portrait with hat would have been an awesome EX for this. :yess:

I ordered Jack when the PO went up back in April or May. I had to cancel him so I could afford some other stuff. Since they still had the Ex in stock I went ahead and used my points and ordered him on Flexpay. Should have him by January.

I ordered Jack when the PO went up back in April or May. I had to cancel him so I could afford some other stuff. Since they still had the Ex in stock I went ahead and used my points and ordered him on Flexpay. Should have him by January.

Nice one. :hi5:

I originally canceled this, but the in-hand reviews and the movie of the light-up lantern are pulling me over :panic:

I originally canceled this, but the in-hand reviews and the movie of the light-up lantern are pulling me over :panic:

It's the lantern that's doing it. Ever since I put christmas lights in my Death Star Playstation, I'm a sucker for things that light up! ;)

It's the lantern that's doing it. Ever since I put christmas lights in my Death Star Playstation, I'm a sucker for things that light up! ;)

I want to see it!
Lighted Deathstar Playstation ! ! !

pics please.

Give Captain Jack a home...Savvy!! :lol

5142327469_7b1beb12f5_b.jpg

5142327485_42276ae0b7_b.jpg

5142338269_7cd96e96a5_b.jpg

You guys need him in your collection. :exactly: :thud:

As always Jay great pics!

I agree with DN on that a collection needs this. Someday I'll go back and get this.

Now i finally know how to post a video here! :yess:

It is In portuguese:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NznDhDaPk8w?fs=1&hl=pt_BR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NznDhDaPk8w?fs=1&hl=pt_BR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Otimo video. Muito obrigado. Nao vejo a hora de recebe-lo...

Cheers

Now i finally know how to post a video here! :yess:

It is In portuguese:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NznDhDaPk8w?fs=1&hl=pt_BR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NznDhDaPk8w?fs=1&hl=pt_BR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back