Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

My pics'll suck when compared to Ricardofeitoza but I had to share in the excitement-- He arrived today and not only is this the best PF in my collection, it might be my most favourite item from SSC (and I'm not even a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge POTC fan... I mean I like the films but I'm definitely not gaga over them).

Here are some crappy pics without flash.

I don't know if I just got a good paint job-- but I wouldn't let a custom artist within twenty feet of this Depp--- It's a 1/4 Captain Jack Sparrow. Truly awesome-- and I highly recommend if you're on the fence then jump off and order this now while you still can. The additions are great (the different hands and items) especially the (as already mentioned) flickering lantern.

Sideshow has outdone themselves--- Statue of the Year (and I thought that Mola was a hands down winner for that) without question.

Thanks for the wicked review DN, and AWESOME to see that Jack can hold the lantern in the open hand. I was hoping for that. Can he hold any of the rum-bottles by the neck in that hand too by any chance? :wink1:

Thanks a lot guys. Jack Sparrow looks very good. Everyone that gets it is gonna be pleased! 100% guaranteed!
I left a video on last page where i show the lantern light effect! It is unbelievable

:lecture:lecture:lecture

That's what I'm preaching.... I'm shocked this isn't sold out. Seriously... I'm not sure if/why people are hesitant on this one. If it's financial reasons, ok. (there's flex pay ;) ) but there's just something about this piece that just makes it all-around perfect...

:lecture:lecture:lecture

That's what I'm preaching.... I'm shocked this isn't sold out. Seriously... I'm not sure if/why people are hesitant on this one. If it's financial reasons, ok. (there's flex pay ;) ) but there's just something about this piece that just makes it all-around perfect...
:exactly:

I fully agree with you. :goodpost:

I'm pretty sure most of it is financial reason. I almost cancelled due to that reason. I have 3 others that shipped or about to ship.

The initial proto looked nice but it seemed questionable at the time if it looks like Depp. I almost cancelled this cause I figured HT would probably make a new one when the new movie comes out but thank goodness I didnt.

Like that one guy said, this thing just has a presence in hand.
I know I'm speaking personally but my all time favorite PF is Cap and side by side, Capt Jack is my favorite now.
In hand, there is no doubt, it looks like 1/4 Depp.
I've only seen the 3rd movie once so watched it again last night, and it was great after watching the movie and looking at the figure again to even appreciate it more how spot on this figure is :)
Sideshow no doubt rocked on this piece

The ES is high enough that a cancellation won't mean that you can't find one later; that and collectibles in general are really at a stand-still --- look at the in-stock/GC list. :horror

I had to cancel this, but since everyone that's received it has said how great it looks, I'm swinging some funds together to pick this up.

I'm pretty sure most of it is financial reason. I almost cancelled due to that reason. I have 3 others that shipped or about to ship.

The initial proto looked nice but it seemed questionable at the time if it looks like Depp. I almost cancelled this cause I figured HT would probably make a new one when the new movie comes out but thank goodness I didnt.

Like that one guy said, this thing just has a presence in hand.
I know I'm speaking personally but my all time favorite PF is Cap and side by side, Capt Jack is my favorite now.
In hand, there is no doubt, it looks like 1/4 Depp.
I've only seen the 3rd movie once so watched it again last night, and it was great after watching the movie and looking at the figure again to even appreciate it more how spot on this figure is :)
Sideshow no doubt rocked on this piece

I believe that we me and everyone else that made this comment about it having a presence in hand :D

But if you've only seen the third POTC, then you MUST watch the first to even appreciate this even more. And to reinforce it even more, if you've gone on the Disney ride this just SCREAMS perfection. It replicates EVERYTHING to a TEE. The base, the barrel, the lantern... It all takes you right back to that (which is why I love this piece so much) :rock

Oh, I've seen them all. I did enjoy all of them but definitely the first one is the best. What I meant is that I have seen pt1 and pt2 numerous times but I've only seen the 3rd one once when it came out in the theatre. I bought the blueray but never opened it til last night. Figured, now was a good time to watch it again.

The regulars haven't shipped? :confused:

Well, I guess the first batch of shipments were the exclusives :D Either way, everyone will be happy with this one!!!

Normally I laugh at the Sideshow paranoids but There is conspiracy here! :lecture
battle-royal-movie-detectives-09.jpg

Well my buddy spoke to his SSC rep today and she said they have split the shipments of regular edition Sparrows. One shipment will arrive and be shipped out within the next couple of weeks. The second shipment will arrive and ship out in December.
Guess which shipment mine is in? :(

If you don't own this, your SSC PF collection (no matter what genre you collect) is incomplete. There. I said it. It's that awesome.

Well my buddy spoke to his SSC rep today and she said they have split the shipments of regular edition Sparrows. One shipment will arrive and be shipped out within the next couple of weeks. The second shipment will arrive and ship out in December.
Guess which shipment mine is in? :(

Wow that really sucks...I should probably find out which shipment mine is in :(

Back