Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

For me it's the balance of his sleeves; I thought it might look odd with one rolled up higher than the other.

I think it looks best with it down, it's nice that they added it for accurracy sake and worth appreciating, but I think the piece looks best with the sleeve down.

YOU didn't order one yet? :impatient:
I thought I knew you....:monkey2

Not by choice I assure you. Well, okay, I suppose partly by choice, still I intend to get him before he sells out.

Excellent pics lotrfan!

Sorry! I'm not usually involved in the turmoil! :peace

Your pics are awesome. I think the skin tone looks way better on the in-hand pics.

How do you like the eyes and the hair/skin transition on the chin in-hand?

No worries! I was just hoping they wouldn't get lost and forgotten in the middle of the arguing. :)

Glad you like the pics. I really like the eyes and chin hair in person.

Thank you LOTRFAN:clap:hi5:

It's absolutely awesome! Best Likeness of the Captain Jack! Good bye Cinemaquette :pfft:

Lotrfan, do not hesitate to take new pictures!

In the hands of someone like Seb, with masterful weathering skills this thing would be beyond amazing!

Even though hes a little to clean, its looks solid. Paint apps on the face are weak though.

Got mine yesterday..... Have to say, just an outstanding piece. As I've always said, the base is one of the best sideshow has ever done. And the details on this one are just impossible to miss. A definite homerun and anyone who is on the fence about this, shouldn't be :)

Got mine yesterday..... Have to say, just an outstanding piece. As I've always said, the base is one of the best sideshow has ever done. And the details on this one are just impossible to miss. A definite homerun and anyone who is on the fence about this, shouldn't be :)

I knew you'd love it Chris. :hi5:

I received my Jack Sparrow Exclusive Premium Format today, it's absolutely AWESOME!!!!!

My personal pictures :

jacksparrowpf0.jpg

jacksparrowpf1.jpg

jacksparrowpf2.jpg

jacksparrowpf3.jpg

jacksparrowpf4.jpg

jacksparrowpf5.jpg

jacksparrowpf6.jpg

jacksparrowpf7.jpg

jacksparrowpf8.jpg

jacksparrowpf9.jpg

Last edited: