Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

Eh, I think the face is a wee bit off and I can see how that is offputting for some. Personally it's good enough for me. And the base (as a fan of the ride) more than makes up for a slightly off likeness.

Agreed. I used my reward points and took off $123 bucks off of it so there is no canceling on this.......

Can't wait and I promise to make a video review the day I get it.....

I think I am gonna let this one go, don't need to spend the cash now. Might pick it up later though.

Maybe some of you that need to hold off another month can make a deal with Sideshow? Or Flex it?

Can't believe good ol' Jack EX PF hasn't been sold out...Looks to be a winner...Can't wait to see in hand pics...

Well, I have California tax and shipping with SS for about $365 and I can get it from another vendor for around $300. (in store pick up). Do you think a gun is worth that? I'm having trouble justifying it.

WTH ?

900226.jpg

I cancelled to reorder with my reward points, but now I'm trying to figure out the best time to reorder. I have about $145 in reward points, so I would be eligible if they happen to offer an freebies during spook with in stock purchases of $40 or more (it'll be in stock at that point). As much of a Spook freak I am, I can't remember if they offer those deals then, or if they only do that during other promotions. Any advice out there?

Check to make sure you can use your rewards points in conjunction with that offer just in case.

Any chance for a Barbossa or Davy Jones PF annouced at spooktackular, would love to see this line continue.

Any chance for a Barbossa or Davy Jones PF annouced at spooktackular, would love to see this line continue.

I was thinking the exact same thing! I would love to have those two added with Jack :rock so hopefully that's in the works :pray:

I just bought by shelf last night to display Mr. Sparrow :banana Can't wait!

Back