Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

The joys of living in Southern California. I've got a tracking number, and I'll have Jack today (Tuesday).

:rock

So will you be posting some pics? Mine won't be here until friday so i need some pics. :D

Please pics pics pics!!!! without flash :pray::clap

:exactly:

If we get flash pics everyone will be jumping in here saying "what a pile of crap statue" like every other time someone posts crappy pics. :lol

On the way... :hi5: but won't get here until next Tuesday :monkey2

Pics please.

Im not coming back to this thread until theirs some dam pics. Its always people TALKING about pics.....:mad:

Chris

Should be any hour now.

Please pics pics pics!!!! without flash :pray::clap

No problem. My camera's flash is broken anyway.

Im not coming back to this thread until theirs some dam pics. Its always people TALKING about pics.....:mad:

Chris

How will you know if there are pics if you don't come back first?

Damn, the FedEx delivery says tomorrow; but they actually tried today ... my wife had the nerve to be in the shower, "cleanliness is for the weak." :monkey4 :slap :gah:

UPS has always taken two days to Vegas, I guess FedEx isn't. :dunno

Damn, the FedEx delivery says tomorrow; but they actually tried today ... my wife had the nerve to be in the shower, "cleanliness is for the weak." :monkey4 :slap :gah:

UPS has always taken two days to Vegas, I guess FedEx isn't. :dunno

Call em, I've had them re-attempt a delivery before...

He arrived about an hour ago. He looks amazing. One of the best jobs Sideshow has ever done, and the production piece holds up nicely.

I didn't know the lantern lit up!

Pics uploading.

Back