Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is true that we should temper our expectations. Remember the picture is a prototype with all sorts of lighting and Photoshop effects applied. Am not hating- I'll prob cancel the bvs version so I can pick this one up

If you are not... then something is definitely off with you mate hahaha

Honestly that kind of statement should be saved for the production pieces. This thing could be a dud if given to the wrong factory in China and we all know with Sideshow, they can eff this up bit time.

That's actually very, very true. Agreed completely.

TBH though, I can't of a time I've been disappointed in piece I was interested in that didn't closely live up to the pre-production photo. Not saying it doesn't occur to others, but thankfully, I haven't been burned yet.

Edit: Gamora.

I lied. Gamora disappointed me. ****. :lol

That's actually very, very true. Agreed completely.

TBH though, I can't of a time I've been disappointed in piece I was interested in that didn't closely live up to the pre-production photo. Not saying it doesn't occur to others, but thankfully, I haven't been burned yet.

Edit: Gamora.

I lied. Gamora disappointed me. ****. :lol

Since I've been collecting I've yet to be disappointed with anything I've ordered. With that said if things continue the BvS WW will be my first PF cancellation, Combine that with what looks like no new Cavil supes will cause me to cancel the SS Harley and Sell my BvS Armored Bats.
Which I'm fine with honestly because the 12 days of sideshow has my wallet crying and nothing is available for order yet.
I want most of them, Cap, BW, Supes, WW, Bats, Joker, Ivy AND Harley.
I don't have a trinity

I hope the ex is a coh or a major thing we all really, really want. otherwise whats the point of even having a ex? please ss! master sculpture/ needs a ex or fail! :pray:

Her arms are in a good position for the sword and shield to switch out, I guess I'm just not sure how they'd do that. They're already on her back so I don't know how it would swap.

As long as what's on the teaser all comes with the regular, Ex or Fail Elite club members can go circle-jerk themselves with their noses up and I won't give a damn.

Pictures looks great. Looking forward to see if the sculpt matches the pictures.

Agree with comments that it has a Lynda Carter vibe, which I think is a good thing! :)

The salt in these threads are unreal.

This looks really good. Once I get to see the whole dam thing I may just replace my original but I really really like the original PF.

As long as what's on the teaser all comes with the regular, Ex or Fail Elite club members can go circle-jerk themselves with their noses up and I won't give a damn.

I hear you man, some of these people......I don’t know. Pretty weird mentality about a hobby like this. It’s like they think these things are going to fund their retirements or something.

I think it's also the exclusivity / low edition size factor where people feel better about their purchase the more limited their piece is - which is an idiotic exclusionist mentality. It shouldn't be so difficult or expensive for a collector to obtain the piece they like and ES whores shouldn't care how many are made IMO

I think it's also the exclusivity / low edition size factor where people feel better about their purchase the more limited their piece is - which is an idiotic exclusionist mentality. It shouldn't be so difficult or expensive for a collector to obtain the piece they like and ES whores shouldn't care how many are made IMO

I also like it where it's an Exclusive I can live without, as purchasing pieces directly from Sideshow can cost me anywhere from 25 to 50% more on top of what I pay locally for the regular. And imo most Ex parts can be ignored, but unfortunately there are some Exclusives that I just have to get.

But I also understand why a lot of collectors like the lower edition sizes, if for no other reason to resell their pieces near 'current' costs to purchase or trade for another piece.

I don't mind EX accessories that are super cool, as long as it's something that would not make a Regular Edition look incomplete if displayed without. IMO a good example of this would be Batgirl, and Bane. Both had cool COHs as EX, but the Regular heads do the job perfectly. The new Darth Maul PF's EX is very nice too, but at least the reg comes with his trademeark double-bladed saber.

I don't mind people who care too much about the EX or the ES, but it's sad and insulting to see those who act as if they're the only collectors on Earth. The point of an EX is to get an extra accessory with lower ES for ordering direct from the manufacturer @ little or no cost, not to leave those who also pay the same SRP but have no access to EX with figures that seem incomplete.

I can't believe I even saw someone say that the regular head for Bane should have been the EX as it's the more iconic head. SMH.

Her arms are in a good position for the sword and shield to switch out, I guess I'm just not sure how they'd do that. They're already on her back so I don't know how it would swap.

The shield & sword could have a pleather shoulder strap to position the two on her back.

The salt in these threads are unreal.

This looks really good. Once I get to see the whole dam thing I may just replace my original but I really really like the original PF.

I'm keeping my original PF and plan on getting this one. :D

I like an EX that actually is something cool like a COH. The first WW PF EX was pretty weak honestly. I have it but it doesn't enhance it that much IMO. A COH would be nice on this new one but the face already looks really good so not sure what that would be.

Back