Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the sword attaches to the shield in 2 points, while the head could already be attached to the body like the OG comic PF, unless the headsculpt and hair will be in 2 separate pieces.

Isn’t that the hair laying on the bubble wrap in the same pic as the shield and sword pieces? And the other pic shows the body without the portrait, so I doubt they’ll be one piece.

Isn’t that the hair laying on the bubble wrap in the same pic as the shield and sword pieces? And the other pic shows the body without the portrait, so I doubt they’ll be one piece.

Oh yeah. Saw the hair, forgot about the head not being on the torso as I was focused on the musculature. Good catch.

Maybe the final product will have the head and hair cast in 2 pieces but glued altogether, maybe they can be be disassembled.

I definitely hope there will be the option without a skirt. My guess is that the torso will be removable like in the pics so we can add the skirt at the waist and replace the torso on top. Otherwise why have they separated the torso in production?

I definitely hope there will be the option without a skirt. My guess is that the torso will be removable like in the pics so we can add the skirt at the waist and replace the torso on top. Otherwise why have they separated the torso in production?

Smaller molds, easier to hold while painting. All three of the Trinity are made that way. Bets are they will be already joined together when shipped.

I think the skirt and belt will be applied like a belt - wrap around and clip together.

If so, wouldn't that imply that the Batman shown at the same time as the new Supes and WW would also be from the Rebirth line? But as many have indicated in that thread the Bats didn't have the distinctive yellow circle around the bat chest emblem.... unless there's also going to be an option to change that, like it appears it is with the WW?

If this is a Rebirth line then I would assume that Batman would be the Rebirth version. Like it was pointed out earlier a switch out chest emblem would work nicely.

Looks to me like the skirt is a switch-out option. The original teaser pic didn't show a skirt, but today's new sneak pics show a skirt.

I look forward to seeing the full reveal and the skirt would make for a good Ex IMO. :D

I bet the price for this will be upwards of 650.00-700.00 if lucky. basically dead pool, or she-pool pf price is about accurate. Its the new year now and we know what this means on hot characters done by the masters sculptors.

I bet the price for this will be upwards of 650.00-700.00 if lucky. basically dead pool, or she-pool pf price is about accurate. Its the new year now and we know what this means on hot characters done by the masters sculptors.
Will you be disappointed if it's cheaper?

I doubt it.

From the teaser there really isn't anything to substantiate such a rise in the standard price.

Will it be a little higher, probably. But I'm still thinking sub $600 USD.

I doubt it.

From the teaser there really isn't anything to substantiate such a rise in the standard price.

Will it be a little higher, probably. But I'm still thinking sub $600 USD.

This statue does have a action pose and probably a bit more complicated parts. Also a Harbottle sculpt they know people will want. This equals more than usual prices guaranteed. It’s got to the point where I don’t even care what price ss makes it. I will own it but not a po anymore from me. I will just buy it for a few hundred off a year or two after release. However if ss make a es of 200-300. I’m po right away. Lol so ss make it 600.00-800.00. :gah:

Back