Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how the lasso is going to work in the statue.

Is it going to be posable, or is it going to get fixed?

What is the material going to be, and lastly what it will actually look like? As they've got that post effect going on it.

I wonder how the lasso is going to work in the statue.

Is it going to be posable, or is it going to get fixed?

What is the material going to be, and lastly what it will actually look like? As they've got that post effect going on it.

Looks like stretchy gold elastic to me, my guess is it will be somewhat poseable

I'm also a bit hesitant about preordering another WW from sideshow as the first one wasn't quite as great paintwise as I wanted. It's definitely pretty good and I really like it but the colors all felt a bit muted to me. This one feels very vibrant in the preview image so hopefully they can keep that in the production pieces.

I'm with you here. I had the classic pre-ordered but I cancelled because I want to see this full sculpt. She's definitely the "warrior" in the first one but I like the pose better here, and the paint job is looking better too. Choices....

I can't say anything about the paint apps until we see production pieces. Proto pics always pop. Unfortunately, production pieces can end up looking flat and dull. It'll be a wait and see game to see how the paint apps turn out. As for the sculpt, I expect it to look fantastic. Will Harbottle sculpted it and it looks incredible from what we've seen so far. This new PF may be the closest we get to a Frank Cho looking WW. She looks very healthy and beautiful.

I can't say anything about the paint apps until we see production pieces. Proto pics always pop. Unfortunately, production pieces can end up looking flat and dull. It'll be a wait and see game to see how the paint apps turn out. As for the sculpt, I expect it to look fantastic. Will Harbottle sculpted it and it looks incredible from what we've seen so far. This new PF may be the closest we get to a Frank Cho looking WW. She looks very healthy and beautiful.

Yep the curvier the better! :lol

Oh wow! Harbottle did this??? He's the boss man I love most along with Steven Schumacher who did the first ww. This is a real treat for sure even though I wanted other characters we don't yet have done by these master sculpters, for example I wanted x-23, psylocke, Rougue, yes a new super girl, omega red, Spiral, Domino etc.... without going into price discussions , I will surely get this especially if this is done by the boss Harbottle. Is this a classic ww or something else? The shield looks different. just wondering where this version came from?

The tranny from a couple of years ago? I prefer this one.

:slap come on! That one is my favorite statue out of everything ever made. Also my favorite sculptor along with Harbottle. :thwak I can make room for both of these masterpieces and dump others lol....

Ready for the full reveal. This looks like a day one PO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok SS factories you must pull this off with no QC issues. Use the high end factories please like the ones for Red Sonja, leopard girl, and dead pool etc.....

My God SS. I just have one more flex payment for my BvS WW and you hit me with this? Now I have to think if it's worth cancelling and putting my money to this version instead. Ugh, what to do...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

My God SS. I just have one more flex payment for my BvS WW and you hit me with this? Now I have to think if it's worth cancelling and putting my money to this version instead. Ugh, what to do...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I don't think you'll be the only one to have this dilemma over the next few days, weeks and months.

I still think it was a bad business decision on Sideshows part showing off this teaser just a couple of weeks prior to shipping off the BVS version :slap

The tranny from a couple of years ago? I prefer this one.

Uh...I guess? If you think the one sculpted by Steven Schumacher looks like a transexual, then yes. I still much prefer the way that one looks than this one.

I don't think you'll be the only one to have this dilemma over the next few days, weeks and months.

I still think it was a bad business decision on Sideshows part showing off this teaser just a couple of weeks prior to shipping off the BVS version :slap

Yeah, I'm not sure what Sideshow was thinking.

I have one Flexpay payment left on the BVS WW PF. I'll be keeping my order unless I don't like what I see when she arrives.

I'll be using my saved reward points, which I keep forgetting that I have, on this new WW PF. :yess:

Yeah, I'm not sure what Sideshow was thinking.

I have one Flexpay payment left on the BVS WW PF. I'll be keeping my order unless I don't like what I see when she arrives.

I'll be using my saved reward points, which I keep forgetting that I have, on this new WW PF. :yess:
I think at the end of the day they probably don't care a whole lot as long as you buy one of them.

Back