Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think at the end of the day they probably don't care a whole lot as long as you buy one of them.

Yes, maybe. But doubt it, as they still haven't sold out of the Exclusive (let alone the regular) and it's going to ship in the next couple of weeks!

But my point was that they could've gotten more collectors to get both, with just a bit more breathing room before they released the teaser.

Yes, maybe. But doubt it, as they still haven't sold out of the Exclusive (let alone the regular) and it's going to ship in the next couple of weeks!

But my point was that they could've gotten more collectors to get both, with just a bit more breathing room before they released the teaser.

nah, the BvS one is meh. if I had to choose, this one would win by a landslide...

nah, the BvS one is meh. if I had to choose, this one would win by a landslide...

Yes I get that, but what if there was no choice? That is if there wasn't a teaser, which was my point.

But when the first proto pics came out for the BVS version, I reckon the headsculpt looked imo so much better then as well. So much can happen between the prototype and final production.

I think at the end of the day they probably don't care a whole lot as long as you buy one of them.

True, true.

Agreed.

Finally! Thank God they listened to me and are producing another WW PF that looks like WW and not a man. You guys gonna sell your Wonder Man to help pay for this one? lol

This is stunning. I don't even know what to say.

Sideshow is raising the bar again with this one. I'm hoping production matching what we see here, and if so, count me in.

Sideshow is raising the bar again with this one. I'm hoping production matching what we see here, and if so, count me in.

I'm just hoping it's not going to have an exclusive which is a total must have, like it was with the BVS version.

This better be a ex or fail for a Harbottle sculpt. Come on ss please no more of those poor not must have ex. Make the ex a coh, or something we must want! Please SS don’t disappoint us! :pray:

This is so beautiful. I'm considering a PO with hopes that the final product would have very good paint on the skin and face.

I think some of the people who ordered the Gal Gadot PF claiming that they don't care much for the likeness as they only want a good representation of the character might do some thinking.

EDIT: Anyone else see some young Monica Bellucci likeness on Diana?

I'm sorta seeing Bellucci in the fullness of the face, mixed with a little Lynda Carter. Let's not kid ourselves that the final piece will have the same level of paint app, however this still looks promising - and more importantly for me it's the right scale for my collection :clap hope to see more soon!

I'm sorta seeing Bellucci in the fullness of the face, mixed with a little Lynda Carter. Let's not kid ourselves that the final piece will have the same level of paint app, however this still looks promising - and more importantly for me it's the right scale for my collection :clap hope to see more soon!

Definitely -- it's just my 3-year old trauma from the Red Sonja: Victorious PF speaking. Its follow-up piece, She-Devil with A Sword, turned out very well though, so here's to hoping!

Honestly that kind of statement should be saved for the production pieces. This thing could be a dud if given to the wrong factory in China and we all know with Sideshow, they can eff this up bit time.

Back