Statue Sideshow New Batman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the same thing- he looks short!

will be cool to see what the pose is...I always have the image of Batman sort of hunched over ready to pounce...as long he is looks much more thick than WW I am ok with different eye levels...makes it interesting.

I know it is early too and these aren't the best shots in the world BUT does it look like this is ANOTHER "hey, let's look to our left" headsculpt (like the new Wonder Woman and Superman)? Man, SSC you making it tricky to display these pieces. For example, in the above shot, it would be hard to place Batman on the left side of a wall because all you'd see is the cape. Again, it is early so I may be commenting over nothing, but we'll see.

Good point, maybe it's so they don't have to do a good paint job on his other side :rotfl am sure the cape can be swept back though

Not the best image but that cape looks sculpted.. I cant see them making Superman with a fabric cape and Batman with a sculpted cape but theres a whole lot of light reflection on that cape.

SSC already said in one of the SideShow Live episodes that Batman's cape will be mixed-media and poseable.

I'm really struggling to make out much from that pic. I mean, I want to like it but still too early to say. The pose looks okay, but again, I can't really see much unfortunately.

NEED MOAR PICS! :lol

Wonder if it’ll have an unmasked head since the new 1/6 does.

I would hope not for Bruce's sake, he's out in the open desecrating a gravesite! What a vigilante!

"Not only is Bruce Wayne Batman but he kicks over grave markers!"

It would only further the bewilderment of the cemetery base.

Unless it's a very noticeable Scarecrow gas induced Bruce head.

Don't get me wrong, If he was in the Batcave, in Wayne Manor or on a base with Penny1, an unmasked portrait would just be killer. In the local cemetary kicking over tombstones, I would hope anyone would have a mask on - never mind Batman.

People made custom unmasked heads for the original pf so they’ll probably make them for this if Sideshow doesn’t.

Back