Statue Sideshow New Batman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unmasked doesn't really make sense for this piece, a different expression or sculpt like the original statues would be best

Unmasked doesn't really make sense for this piece, a different expression or sculpt like the original statues would be best

I still think it's a swap out chest piece as seen possible in the pre-production photos. I know this can be only for ease of production but DC is going back to the yellow oval! and would make a super easy exclusive for SSC.

I still think it's a swap out chest piece as seen possible in the pre-production photos. I know this can be only for ease of production but DC is going back to the yellow oval! and would make a super easy exclusive for SSC.

I hope so too.

It looks like the New 52 and Rebirth costumes are already a thing of the past. Supes is now back in his familiar red trunks and costume. The only small update to the costume is at his wrists. It's so minor most people wouldn't even notice it unless they were looking for it. Bats costume has also changed. He's wearing his new duds in Doomsday Clock. That's the costume he'll be wearing in future Bat books. I'm sure more changes are coming.

A little sneak from SSLive today.

PF Batman.jpg

Attachments

• PF Batman.jpg
    PF Batman.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 284
I'm obviously not going to judge it just by such a little glimpse, but the pose seems.....unique.

His pose is crouching, so he will be a lot lower than Sup and Ww. Think the pose will work well w the other.

Hopefully, not too crouching. If the print is any indication, I hope Batman is more standing than crouching ...maybe crouching just a tad.

1125x682_previewbanner_BatmanPrint.jpg

Those lines on the suit as well as the gauntlets and shin guards somehow remind me of the Arkham Asylum suit :) interesting to see it paired with the short-eared cowl.

Another thing -- if this print would be an indication -- I expected that Sideshow would do a Batman without his trunks to complement the new Superman PF's design. Either works for me, anyway.

That looks like Amadeus Arkham's tomb, too.

Those lines on the suit as well as the gauntlets and shin guards somehow remind me of the Arkham Asylum suit :) interesting to see it paired with the short-eared cowl.

Another thing -- if this print would be an indication -- I expected that Sideshow would do a Batman without his trunks to complement the new Superman PF's design. Either works for me, anyway.

I like the shorts. It breaks up the grey on the costume with some nice contrast.

Back