1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe if we weren't getting new movies. But since it is looking increasingly likely that we will see a Tatooine Ben Kenobi movie starring Ewan McGregor I can see a lot of potential buyers holding off on the chance we get that one from HT.

Yeah, but when would that figure actually be in hand? 2022? And by then cost $350.

I'll be preordering, original obi wan all the way. Glad they did the alec guiness sculpt. It seems to have a lot of accessories which makes sense why they would do $260. I'm not saying it's cheap or that it should be $260 but as a star wars fan it's a definite buy for me.

I like it alot but just can't trust a sideshow prototype. I might order it anyway if I can get a coupon code to work on it or if bbts carries it. Pretty shocked that there is no exclusive.

Edit: BBTS order placed

I’ll wait til the reviews come out. If it sells out by then, oh well. Just wait for HT ROTS version.

All of the awesome accessories should be the justification for maintaining pricing parity with Hot Toys but not charging more...cannot justify paying more than Hot Toys prices for Sideshow quality...though they have been improving...

Yeah i didnt pay nearly as much for my hot toys ben. Hes the only kenobi ill ever need anyway.This would have just been a nice novelty.

Have to pass on this, its not bad, but that price is insane, And after SNow speeder luke I have to stand my ground and avoid SS at all costs, luckily the Wolf predator just went up :D

Put an order with BBTS. I love the accessories but the price is high and it seems unlikely Sideshow will deliver on the sculpt/paint.

Great figure, and I really wanted to justify getting it, but at $260 I think Im just gonna have to pass... Cant afford these things anymore at the current prices anyway lol

Nice figure, love how the accessories tell a story...............i do wish it came with an alternative ewan sculpt though. And it definitely needs to be dirtier/desert worn. Not overly done but more than the clean look we are seeing now. Though they have a while to get that right.

Back