1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my replacement portrait and took a couple of pics. Hope to take some more later. This is a great figure.

XVKZqGQ.jpg

hg7dwxp.jpg

These two look awesome together. :rock

These two look awesome together. :rock

They do don't they. Could use a good base though :p I've got another idea for a good pairing with this one but need to wait on another figure that is likely quite a while away and will need some slight customisation.

excellent shots, momaw and congrats on the replacement, It is indeed an excellent figure.
And thanks for the compliments folks...the figure just popped out there in the wild. Hoping to get Mythos Fett out there later in the year,

excellent shots, momaw and congrats on the replacement, It is indeed an excellent figure.
And thanks for the compliments folks...the figure just popped out there in the wild. Hoping to get Mythos Fett out there later in the year,

Aside from the floppy body issue for some, the Fett is pretty amazing, imo.

This looks fabulous! Had this figure included a sculpt that looked more like Ewan McGregor it would have been an instant purchase for me.

the neck looks too long on that custom head. but looks good otherwise. Tho I still prefer my stock one.

I don't see either version Obi-wan in that head. But my opinion doesn't matter if you enjoy the figure.

Hmm does anyone here has any pics of this figure pairing with Hot Toys Luke equipped with the desert stuffs ?

Got him the other day. Have him all futz'd and set up now. A piece or two came broken so I hopefully Sideshow sends replacement parts but I'm overall pleasantly surprised by the figure.

The brown robe/cloak on this figure is better than 90% capes/robes that Hot Toys has done. It's thin and drapes very naturally. Hot Toys can honestly learn a thing or do with how well this fabric drapes. Clothing itself is also nicely tailored overall.

Just waiting on some bases from Coco to have these two side by side.

49867393886_7f236aea8f_k_d.jpg

49866857863_5bb6ffb323_k_d.jpg

49867701947_12eb51f89e_k_d.jpg

49866858063_a5858a057c_k_d.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

Beautiful. I'm honoured to have inspired. Now of course I need that base (but maybe saying "Jawa" instead of "Jawas").

You definitely did. I really like the look of them together. As far as the plaque goes I debated whether to put “a Jawa” or just “Jawa” but neither sounded as good as “the Jawas” to me for some reason.

You definitely did. I really like the look of them together. As far as the plaque goes I debated whether to put “a Jawa” or just “Jawa” but neither sounded as good as “the Jawas” to me for some reason.

Jawas seems appropriate to me. It looks like it’s meant to represent his meeting/interactions with the Jawas as a people. They’re rarely identified as individuals. Obi-Wan and “The Jawa” wouldn’t look right to me. It would make it seem like that specific Jawa is a special or unique character. Obi-Wan and “A Jawa” would be a bit too literal.

Back