1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I assume you are being sarcastic, but thank you for the kindness. I need to take a photography class like NOW.

:lol I just remembered I made the crack about your other pic looking like it was taken in a mens room.:rotfl

No, I actually in tha moment thought you'd added a sepia filter or something. But no, the pic looks great and love those team coco stands.

:lol I just remembered I made the crack about your other pic looking like it was taken in a mens room.:rotfl

No, I actually in tha moment thought you'd added a sepia filter or something. But no, the pic looks great and love those team coco stands.

lol. No worries. Yeah, his stands are great. I have at least 4 different desert ones of his now - all great....

Sorry if someone has already done this and I missed it, but can the armor on his back be work by him? Would help help make a great Clone Wars Obi-Wan! ;)

Will you have to destroy the old one?

They haven't said yet. I'm hoping no. If so I might see if I can get a repaint done. I've never had a headsculpt repaint and with the right artist I think this could be a really good one.

I received my replacement portrait and took a couple of pics. Hope to take some more later. This is a great figure.

XVKZqGQ.jpg

hg7dwxp.jpg

Nice pics; makes the eyes look a tad more life-like for some reason.

So, you did not have to destroy the first head, Momaw?

Well SS sent me the "how was our service?" email today so I'm guessing this is closed with no request to destroy the head. I would like to get the old one repainted. I think the sculpt has amazing detail and a good painter, especially with the eyes, could elevate this figure to one of the best Star Wars figures around. Now to find a good painter that won't change as much as the figure...

After going back and forth over and over again, I finally got around to pulling the trigger on this one. He will be here next week. I'm pretty excited.

Back