Sideshow Masters of the Universe - He-Man Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard officially that Teela, Man-at-Arms and TrapJaw are the next three to be released! Get ready people... You better have THE POWEEEEEEEER...

... To resist this AWESOME line!!!

Man. It's cool they seem to be planning a long line. Space is really going to be the limiting factor here. That, and even at two a year it'd be hard to keep buying. But we'll see.

Canceled My IM Mark IX and Pepper Pots, sideshow was nice enough to give me a one time full refund, might put those funds towards this.
Going to be between this and Captain Marvel I think

Metal Axe and metal sword! Very happy with that. They sounded heavy and solid on latest video by sideshow.

It's the size that keeps me out of this line. The sculpts and paint look great, but I don't have the real estate and I feel like I can't just have one if I get into this line at all. If they were smaller and more affordable because they were smaller, I'd be all over it. I'm feeling like that for several licences.

They already made them smaller and 'more affordable'. Can you imagine the prices of these were 1/4 scale? :lol

You must've had the whole weekend to just take pictures. That's the most pics I've seen posted at one time.

Back