Sideshow Masters of the Universe - He-Man Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone is entitled to there own opinion, and I do not wish to start a war over this piece. I liked the He man statue from the first time I saw it, but could not pull the trigger until I saw Skeletor! He is an awesome statue, in my opinion. I now have He Man on PO and can't wait until the 28th to PO his mortal enemy! I usually do not buy statues, (Superman PF is all I have) but these two have really caught my eye and I for one will be happy to have them on my shelf. I can only hope that Teela, Beast Man, man at arms, Stratos, Mer Man get made.

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to there own opinion, and I do not wish to start a war over this piece. I liked the He man statue from the first time I saw it, but could not pull the trigger until I saw Skeletor! He is an awesome statue, in my opinion. I now have He Man on PO and can't wait until the 28th to PO his mortal enemy! I usually do not buy statues, (Superman PF is all I have) but these two have really caught my eye and I for one will be happy to have them on my shelf. I can only hope that Teela, Beast Man, man at arms, Stratos, Mer Man get made.

I don't think there is anything wrong with your opinion...I totally agree with it. Skeletor is what sucked me into this line as well and when I saw the preview for Evil-Lyn, I was definitely in.
These will look great on the shelf and I do hope the line continues. I absolutely love Sideshow's take on these...they are very classy

I'm very much the same as some of you ...I'm on the fence with this one. I do like the Skeletor statue ...even more so now that I saw the Evil-Lyn preview, but I'll need to put more thought on this He-man statue.

I'm very much the same as some of you ...I'm on the fence with this one. I do like the Skeletor statue ...even more so now that I saw the Evil-Lyn preview, but I'll need to put more thought on this He-man statue.

I hear ya. My decision to get He-Man was made easy by a very generous gift card from the holidays. I'm not crazy about his face sculpt but everything else is pretty awesome. He'll look better surrounded by the other statues

I hear ya. My decision to get He-Man was made easy by a very generous gift card from the holidays. I'm not crazy about his face sculpt but everything else is pretty awesome. He'll look better surrounded by the other statues

Gift cards would definitely help. For my case, I think having Teela would push me to get this. Not sure when Teela might be revealed tho. I'm willing to wait. Yet, I'm not sure how it will be if I try to get this in the secondary market later. I'm still thinking it thru...

If you break down and buy Skeletor, You must have He Man. Just saying.....

Like I said earlier, I am hoping for the original group of characters. He Man, Skeletor, Teela, Stratos, Beast Man, Mer Man, Man at Arms. I think these were the original 7... But Evil-lyn, Hordak, Trap jaw, etc.... would also be welcome!

Gift cards would definitely help. For my case, I think having Teela would push me to get this. Not sure when Teela might be revealed tho. I'm willing to wait. Yet, I'm not sure how it will be if I try to get this in the secondary market later. I'm still thinking it thru...

I think if more statues are revealed in the line, He-Man will sell out quicker. The Skeletor previews bumped up the He-Man sales I'm sure. But if they stop at 3, He-Man might be around for awhile. I think you have some time to decide unless they preview 10 statues soon :lol
I would love Teela as well, I'm so hoping this line continues

I've heard officially that Teela, Man-at-Arms and TrapJaw are the next three to be released! Get ready people... You better have THE POWEEEEEEEER...

... To resist this AWESOME line!!!

I've heard officially that Teela, Man-at-Arms and TrapJaw are the next three to be released! Get ready people... You better have THE POWEEEEEEEER...

I could live with that. :lol How do you know, that they are coming next?

Sounds good, but I think for the sake of my wallet I'll stick with He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra, and Hordak. Mer-Man would be really hard to resist though.

Ram-man and Stratos, and I will be a happy guy with what has been hinted at and released.

I want the magnificent seven! He Man, Skeletor, Teela, Man at arms, Beast Man, Mer Man, and Stratos! After that....Hordak, Evil-Lyn, Trap Jaw, Tri-klops, Ram Man, Man-E-Faces.

Back