Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ive already seen this video, and have spoken to this guy about it on facebook. Its only one instance you speak of, which doesn't equate to "lots". lmao! Other than him, and Skywalker above, that got some issues, Id say its pretty much an isolated issue. Its a shame, it sounds like youre already talking yourself out of the excitement for it, and will probably end up returning it because you already ruined it for yourself. Its just like going into a movie, and letting critics ruin your own experience before you even see it, but will see it anyways, already analyzing everything the critic said, never really enjoying the movie at all. One thing about this hobby is, I never let others influence my opinion before I get something in hand. That's why I enjoy the stuff I get moreso than most that collect these days. These forums and facebook groups kill the fun out of the collecting experience.

Cant wait to get my Skeletor soon. I am worried about that lean on Evil-Lyn, even if it is designed in. Sure her leg is perpendicular to the base, but most people striking that sort of pose would also have their torso naturally follow that leg and be perpendicular to the base too. But her torso seems to be leaning forward, which looks a little off to me. If that's the way it is, I guess I'll just display it from an angle where it's not too obvious.

Ive already seen this video, and have spoken to this guy about it on facebook. Its only one instance you speak of, which doesn't equate to "lots". lmao! Other than him, and Skywalker above, that got some issues, Id say its pretty much an isolated issue. Its a shame, it sounds like youre already talking yourself out of the excitement for it, and will probably end up returning it because you already ruined it for yourself. Its just like going into a movie, and letting critics ruin your own experience before you even see it, but will see it anyways, already analyzing everything the critic said, never really enjoying the movie at all. One thing about this hobby is, I never let others influence my opinion before I get something in hand. That's why I enjoy the stuff I get moreso than most that collect these days. These forums and facebook groups kill the fun out of the collecting experience.

your like a He-man nut hugger or something? I have my own opinion on things...like when people love the Transformers movies and I hated all of them.

Last edited:
My Skeletor just arrived from Fanboy Collectibles this morning. It's amazing. Too dark and grey in the UK today so no pics sadly.

I got the regular edition as I simply think the exclusive yellow face doesn't work with this particular design and I actually like the standard face more. Skeletor was always meant to have some flesh on his face, hence the green on the toy and in the minicomics. Filmation just simplified everything so many just see him as a plain skull. But that just not the case.

Like He-Man it the SS Skeletor lacks the particular barbarian feel that is MOTU but its a rocking interpretation of him nonetheless and if he looked like this in the movie, I'd be cool with it. :)

Thoughts on if there will be a Battle Cat statue? I sure as hell hope so. Otherwise I'm gonna have to find a PCS version down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the Power of Grayskull... Gonna unsubscribe from this thread if the spat keeps up.

So does anyone have any thoughts on whether or not we're gonna see a Battlecat in this line?

So does anyone have any thoughts on whether or not we're gonna see a Battlecat in this line?

From a totally selfish point of view, I hope they don't as I have the PCS Battlecat on order! Seriously though, I think the PCS one will display well with Sideshow He-Man.

From a totally selfish point of view, I hope they don't as I have the PCS Battlecat on order! Seriously though, I think the PCS one will display well with Sideshow He-Man.

I'm not so sure it will display well with the PCS versions n but cool if so. That statue looks awesome.

On another note - saw the regular edition of the Skeletor statue at Comics, Toons and Toys in Tustin CA on Saturday. It looks awesome, the quality they are putting out has definitely gotten better. I wish the lava ws brighter on the statue like the protype but it still looks good. I am happy I am getting this statue. I have almost all the NECA AP statues except he-man, I only have the original Four Horseman SDCC 200x Statue. I liked some of the PCS pieces but the owner was a jerk when I had an issue with my first order so I avoided that line completely

On another note - saw the regular edition of the Skeletor statue at Comics, Toons and Toys in Tustin CA on Saturday. It looks awesome, the quality they are putting out has definitely gotten better. I wish the lava ws brighter on the statue like the protype but it still looks good. I am happy I am getting this statue. I have almost all the NECA AP statues except he-man, I only have the original Four Horseman SDCC 200x Statue. I liked some of the PCS pieces but the owner was a jerk when I had an issue with my first order so I avoided that line completely

The SDCC He-Man is the one thing I regret selling. Love that statue.

Wow, just got the charge notice for the Evil-Lyn EX for Jan 17th, with arrival in the warehouse around Jan 19th. Pretty quick after Skeletor. Looking forward to getting both this month!

It's not an issue for me. Magnets are strong enough. Male part is a bit smaller than the female part is all. It has a lot of play when twisting. Nothing's falling out.

Finally unboxed mine and hands seem to be good also, phew!

Back