Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno. The details look great on her. But that lean and pose looks very weird for some reason. With the way her legs are, the direction she is leaning does not seem natural. The prototype pics seem to have her weight on the correct leg, but the final production seems the lean, and the weight, are on the wrong leg......

I think it looks better without the cloth, her lean looks more odd with it on then with it off
At least in the pictures they posted

anyone know how to move the hand holding the staff for skeletor? I heard you can move it. I haven't tried cuz I'm afraid of breaking it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

anyone know how to move the hand holding the staff for skeletor? I heard you can move it. I haven't tried cuz I'm afraid of breaking it.

Moving the hand is easy. Just hold the hand and slide it up and down the staff. It's unlikely you'll break the staff since it's metal! I didnt even need to use much force to move the hand up and down. You actually need to move the hand up and down to adjust where the bottom of the staff will sit on the base.

Don't move the hand up and down. That's the worst thing he can do, if he wants to scuff up the paint job on the staff. Just twist and rotate back and forth clockwise and counterclockwise with just a bit of force until it loosens.

Don't move the hand up and down. That's the worst thing he can do, if he wants to scuff up the paint job on the staff. Just twist and rotate back and forth clockwise and counterclockwise with just a bit of force until it loosens.

No paint loss when I did it at all. It actually slide up and down quite easily with very little pressure on the staff. Either way, not sure how moving it up and down is anything worse than rotating it side to side lol.

I think it's good that it can be moved up and down so that you can change where you want the staff to sit on the base. You pretty much need to move it so that the head of the staff can be pushed all the way down to meet the hand.

"Up and down" ...."staff" ....I'm surprised you guys didn't use the word "shaft".

Geez ...this conversation just doesn't sound right. Lol.

"Up and down" ...."staff" ....I'm surprised you guys didn't use the word "shaft".

Geez ...this conversation just doesn't sound right. Lol.

tumblr_inline_ni76sbZmX01s5ajcs.gif

Of course way after the fact I find out this wasn't a PF scale, but 1/5 scale. I'll see if this messes up the flow of my other display pieces, but I suppose if it's in its own case it should be fine. For the price I was expecting it to be a PF. I'm still REALLY looking forward to seeing this in person finally!

Of course way after the fact I find out this wasn't a PF scale, but 1/5 scale. I'll see if this messes up the flow of my other display pieces, but I suppose if it's in its own case it should be fine. For the price I was expecting it to be a PF. I'm still REALLY looking forward to seeing this in person finally!

I don't think you'll be disappointed...I love this statue

thanks guys showing me how to move his hand up and down the shaft I mean staff! thanks for everyone's input

Looking back at the Premium Art print, it's such a shame that the next teased statue in the line is She-Ra, and not a character from this core cast. It must ages, if ever, since there's been a great statue of Beastman, Teela, Merman, Stratos etc! I really hope Sideshow doesn't let collectors down with this series by cutting it short or changing the overall style.

I noticed the main designers for the current He-Man, Skeletor, and Evil-Lyn are:

- Stjepan Sejic
- Zac Roane
- Ian MacDonald
- Zane Yarbrough

I hope they're still involved with the upcoming statues!

Poster2.jpg

Skelator was supposed to arrive today. For some unknown reason, Sideshow added a signature required to my shipment, despite me having waived the signature requirements years ago. Then UPS ignores my online signature thru their website. They miss their delivery window by nearly two hours. When I figure they're not coming today, I go out to dinner and not TEN minutes after I leave do they finally show up and not leave Skelly. Can't get my hands on him until Monday at the earliest! Bah! When did following written instructions become so hard for people to follow anymore? :banghead

I can only imagine the damage 3 more days with UPS will do to poor Skelly.

Back