Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, for those whom have received your Skeletor, is there supposed to be gap at the bottom of the heads?
Thanks in advance.

IMG_9424.JPG
IMG_9425.JPG
IMG_9426.JPG

Can't help you on that matter yet, sorry.

I have just seen the unboxing video of Evil Lyn. She's gorgeous! I was totally sold until I saw how she leans forward. Like Evil Lean. :lol Anyway. Looks wrong to me. :(

Looks like people are canceling their Skeletor. Maybe they don't like all the plastic on him.

People cancel for various reasons all the time. I've been cancelling pieces everytime it gets too close to other statues shipping out, that take priority over others. The areas where they put the PVC plastic are perfectly placed, where the overall feel of the statue, doesnt feel cheap. Otherwise I would have returned it. After all, it is a mixed media statue. There's going to be certain areas that need certain materials. Not to mention, there's a lot of pointy areas where it would easily snag, and if they had been polystone, you wouldn't be happy when you accidently snag it, and it breaks.

First day I had it, I had rubber gloves on. It snagged on the gauntlet with a bit of pressure. I was so relieved it didn't break. lol! Its a fantastic piece!! Congrats to those waitlist conversions! You wont regret your purchase.

Lots of mixed feelings on the Skeletor Pho Sho. Some like it and some don't. Mines coming in next week.

Please point out where you're seeing "lots" of mixed feelings on it? I have seen neither on the forums nor on fb groups, aside from the few that got lemons. I've seen nothing but praise from people that got there's.

Last edited:
why does she look like a hobbit? is that intentional... ????

Back