Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. He looks incredible! Happy with how he turned out, the alt head sculpt is a beauty. Great stuff SS. Killer awesome!

Thanks for the video BurningRage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Wow so... both HeMan and Skeletor look phenomenal. I'm a 26 year old male. I've never watched anything MOTU. But these statues are gorgeous... so now I'm curious. Could anyone PM recommend MOTU material that I could download/stream? Looking for videos, episodes, movies I suppose. Not comics. Much appreciated!

I've been waiting for this piece for a long time. I wish Sideshow was able to keep the ebony skin instead

Still looks amazing though

I didn't think I would be interested in the yellow Ex head but it looks even cooler than the regular IMO.

100% agree. That EX portrait is classic Skeletor IMO. This reminds me of the Red Skull and Green Hulk PFs, the EX portraits are way better than the regular editions.

Wow so... both HeMan and Skeletor look phenomenal. I'm a 26 year old male. I've never watched anything MOTU. But these statues are gorgeous... so now I'm curious. Could anyone PM recommend MOTU material that I could download/stream? Looking for videos, episodes, movies I suppose. Not comics. Much appreciated!

Just watch the old TV series from the 80s. Fire up you tube tonight. May seem a bit lame at times bc it was an 80s cartoon but if you grew up with it its awesome.

OH DAMN! So freaking cool. Instant Pre-order. I wanted it already, but the EX head is awesome. Wow.

As for MOTU media, I also recommend the 2002 He-man series. It's pretty cool.

Not including bases or accessories probably around 14-15 inches tall

Average 6 foot tall male in 1/5 scale standing is 14.4 inches

No thought required on this preorder. Done and done. :hi5:

1125x682_previewbanner_Skeletor.jpg

565bk.jpg

Last edited:
I loved the original head, but the exclusive second head is pure perfection. They 100% nailed this. Now just make it through production unscathed! :pray:

I love that video Sideshow made for Skeletor. I'm so hyped for this statue right now. The EX head is so perfectly spooky.

This is beautiful. This is going to be something I wish I was collecting. I recently though decided to put more focus on my collecting instead of bouncing all over the place. But this is making that focus really difficult.

Back