Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is definitely blue/purple now as before he was black/darker here is my video from ComicCon! I really like him with the tint of blue/purple better-must buy for sure!

Sideshow Collectibles HeMan and Skeletor at San Diego ComicCon 2015 - YouTube

Agreed. He looks fantastic. This is a must buy in my book. Bringing the blue skin tone back just makes me think of the cartoon Skeletor and thats what this is all about right? Those awesome memories of being younger watching these characters!? I really want this masters line to continue past Evil-Lyn. Any word on if Skeletor is going to have an exclusive? I had not seen any mention of that. I love the He-Man exclusive and will display him with the battle axe for sure.

When I talked to Igo from SSC about this piece at ComicCon he was thinking a cartoon head variant as the EX or a variant that may resemble a little more to the cartoon Skeletor but of course still looking different than what you saw on cartoon. My interest in this piece just made my top list. He will for sure look awesome next to my Pop Culture Shock traditional Skeletor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Right on, I can't wait for the Pop Culture shock one as well! Have the Ex on PO and got a response yesterday that its supposed to ship out March.. that's a perfect cartoon color rendition. I love them both since the SSC is going for a more modern look compared to the cartoon version by PCS.

uploadfromtaptalk1452654552490.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

^ Right on, I can't wait for the Pop Culture shock one as well! Have the Ex on PO and got a response yesterday that its supposed to ship out March.. that's a perfect cartoon color rendition. I love them both!

View attachment 236806

Thanks for the heads up [emoji1417] now I can prepare accordingly for that figure (money wise) as I have the Hot Toys Delorean, T2 bust, and Skeletor on PO. Gosh come to think about it the next four months I'm going to be hemorrhaging money! And now SSC's Skeletor just got added to that list!!

Thanks for the heads up [emoji1417] now I can prepare accordingly for that figure (money wise) as I have the Hot Toys Delorean, T2 bust, and Skeletor on PO. Gosh come to think about it the next four months I'm going to be hemorrhaging money! And now SSC's Skeletor just got added to that list!!

Any word on the pre-order time table for the SSC Skeletor? I'm hoping its soon I want to get my money down on this.

^ I believe it's slated for middle to end of this month

I remember SS posted that there was an issue with him that they had to fix before it was approved, and that it was minor. Clearly it was changing him from a dark purple, to more his darker blue shade. I think it looks great still. It would take comparison in person shots to really give the feel of which looks best; but I do like the new blue a lot. Overall I think it's the coolest representation of the character around, so if I do jump on the set (even though I feel they'll knock Skeletor up for $425 or something silly) then I'd at least get the pair.

Wow, I loved the Skeletor statue in it's original form. But the new colors look AMAZING. Definitely getting this.

I was a little worried when changes to the color were first mentioned but this looks even better IMO. The dark blue skin and purple cape liner really look great. This is the only piece in the MOTU line that I'll bite on (depending on the price).

I was a little worried when changes to the color were first mentioned but this looks even better IMO. The dark blue skin and purple cape liner really look great. This is the only piece in the MOTU line that I'll bite on (depending on the price).

The changes are fantastic. You may want to grab the He Man too. These two statues will look amazing next to each other.

Change-o-head looks sweet! Still not sure I'll bite as I need to save up for the eventual Skeletor/Panthor combo from PCS.

I wasn't gonna order this set, but after that video I am on board for both HeMan and Skeletor

I might just gift them to my older brother. He is a huge HeMan fan, Thundercats I remember a bit more than HeMan

I wanted to get into this line since SDCC because of Skeletor alone...so amazing. I just ordered He-Man a few days ago and this is definitely day 1 for me.....

SO.FREAKIN.AWESOME. :rock

Back