1/6 Sideshow Marvel Comic Book Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And before the announcement of DC and Marvel 1/6 figures what other lines were there that were as popular as Marvel, DC, or Star Wars?

Indy
Lotr
Gi Joe

Need more of the less popular ones, we go through this every time SSC 's add kicks in

There's Star Wars and then there's everything else. ;) SW licensing is so huge that we might as well not even mention it when talking about anything else.

Out of those three licenses, which ones have a following as much as Star Wars, Marvel, or DC? The only one I would consider is LOTR.

Maybe not Indy, but gi Joe is just a popular, but SSC finds away to fumble their way through a license

How are those doc figures selling?

I think SSC's G.I. Joe figures look great, but that license just isn't that popular in the grand scheme of things (it might as well not even exist compared to Star Wars). And it's not because SSC botched the license, there just isn't a big market for G.I. Joe 1/6 figures at this price point. Look at Hot Toys' movie-based Joes - released ages ago, still available, clearance fodder - discounts, extra rewards, free shipping. And still there.

Looks like the Moon Knihht fan base is growing, good to see that. Moony is in my top 5 characters ever so I have a soft spot for him.

Moon Knight is in my top 5 as well.

Daredevil
Batman
Wolverine
Magneto
Moon Knight

Who cant love a costume hero with multiple personalities and a habit to kill bad guys as good as the Punisher. Surprised the two haven't got together to lay waste to the marvel universe.

While I'd realistically be happy with just Ultron and Thanos figures, my top 5 would be in order:

1. Thanos
2. Ultron
3. Adam Warlock
4. Nova (RR)
5. Doctor Strange

Give me a Modern Doom and I'll be happy. Honestly anything similar to the Legendary Scale Figure or even the PF but with articulation and I'll be super happy. It'd be cool if he had a modern as well as a classic mask.

We should have a poll. Which will happen sooner?

1. Sideshow releases their first Marvel character
2. Forum members list every single Marvel universe character as part of their wish lists

Would love it if they made Asgardians as well as the Olympians. (Hercules, Ares, The Warriors 3, Odin, Zeus, etc.)

Back