1/6 Sideshow Marvel Comic Book Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind a symbiote Spidey. The HT Spidey 3 nonsense doesn't count.

I've always liked Ben Grimm since I was a kid so that'd be awesome too. What I want to know is if all these figures will be in scale with each other.

Was there a shot of Wolverine next to Deadpool? If the big guys like Venom or The Thing aren't in scale with the other characters that'll stop me from collecting right there. It'd be like HT Hulk being 12 inches right along with the others.

I'm wondering if Sideshow might look at what HT has produced for Marvel movie figures and then decide to fill in some holes. For instance: Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus are glaring omissions from HT's Spider-Man line. Maybe Sideshow can pick up the slack and give us those two figures so our HT Spider-Men can have decent villains to fight on the shelf? Or maybe Sideshow can give us a Hulk figure that's more in scale than the one HT did, at only half the price? I know I'd buy one, because the giant, expensive HT Avengers Hulk just doesn't really work for me.

And how about some X-Men besides Wolverine? HT dropped the ball on this big time and I think a Sideshow Magneto, Phoenix, Storm, etc. might be big sellers.

And of course I want a Moon Knight figure.

The main thing is that Sideshow needs to give them faces that aren't too comic-booky. Their recent Batman figure had a very realistic, human looking face and would probably work fine on the shelf with HT figures (other than the spandex outfit.)

Right now Doctor Doom is a must-buy for me as long as Sideshow gets him right. As for the rest, I'll wait and see.

Was there a shot of Wolverine next to Deadpool? If the big guys like Venom or The Thing aren't in scale with the other characters that'll stop me from collecting right there. It'd be like HT Hulk being 12 inches right along with the others.

I'm sure Thing, Hulk Juggernaut or any other character that's supposed to be larger than a typical human, will be. But I'm doubtful you'll see a difference between a 6'2" and 5'10" character, let alone that the scale of the entire set of releases will be in correct scale or relative scale to each other.

My top 15:
1. Marvel NOW! Beast as drawn by Ed Mcguinness
2. Hercules
3. Ant Man (Hank Pym)
4. Wasp (black and yellow modern costume)
5. Captain America (with bike, biker helmet, and brown leather Avengers jacket)
6. Iron Man (bleeding edge suit)
7. Cyclops (Jim Lee or uncanny look)
8. All guardians of the Galaxy
9. Nick Fury Sr. (classic 616)
10. Hawkeye (modern or classic)
11. Winter Soldier
12. Black Widow
13. Baron Zemo
14. Fantastic Four
15. Daredevil

I would love to see a classic Drax. Not the shirtless guy running around in short pants pretending to be Drax.

Top 15's?

How about top two...I just want:

1: Ron Lim Thanos
View attachment 140457
View attachment 140458
thanos-ron-lim.png

2: Ultron (Preferably Chris Stevens)
View attachment 140461
or George Perez
View attachment 140462

I'd be down for Thanos. I was hoping HT would go ahead and pump out a GOTG Thanos but it seems we have a loooong wait for that, especially if Marvel goes with the Civil War nonsense.

I'd be down for Thanos. I was hoping HT would go ahead and pump out a GOTG Thanos but it seems we have a loooong wait for that, especially if Marvel goes with the Civil War nonsense.

Millar's Civil War was definitely nonsense, but hopefully the MCU manages to make it great.

I would like Uncanny X-men vol 2 Cyclops and Emma, or marvel now Magneto.

or any Moon Knight lol. And a really amazing looking Dr. Doom.

Back