Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i looked carefully over every single inch before i put it together,it's ok except the paint on the tip of the gun and the suspicious noise inside the base.

Yeah someone already called SSC about the noise in the base and they said it's normal on hollow bases. It's probably just a bit of polystone in there.

And the one thing that seems to bother most people about the waist and thin legs,TRUST ME!In hand the legs doesn't look small at all,the proportions are perfect!
I fully agree with you on this! I thought he looked thin in pictures but when he's in front of you he doesn't look like that at all. :)

No regrets here,it's a good presention of Prime and it's HUGE!!!
:exactly:

One of my favorites.

Congrats Rock83 on the Autobot Leader :clap

OPTIMUS is on FedEx Vehicle :yess: :dance

166301_o-1.gif

131207_o.gif

:lol

Nice to see you doing the Happy Dance as well aslan! Pictures when he gets here. :yess:

I fully agree with you on this! I thought he looked thin in pictures but when he's in front of you he doesn't look like that at all. :)

:exactly:

One of my favorites.

Must be the angle,here is a better angle to get a better idea of the legs:

For those who passed on this because you thought it was too thin or small legs,you don't know what you're missing,in person it looks a billion times better!

Yeah he looks great in that picture! This is one statue that will never leave my collection. :rock

Yeah he looks great in that picture! This is one statue that will never leave my collection. :rock

Same,im thinking about just throwing away the box because it is too damn big and i have no plans on selling this one.

I've stored the box in the loft but you could probably live in that one, it's so big. :lol

what is the big deal with the noise from the base :dunno its not like you will be going round with the base in your hand shaking it like a maraca.

what is the big deal with the noise from the base :dunno its not like you will be going round with the base in your hand shaking it like a maraca.

That's the same thing with the people that say the statue isn't heavy enough! What difference does it make? not like you walk around the room passing it to people saying feel how heavy this statue is. :rotfl

That's the same thing with the people that say the statue isn't heavy enough! What difference does it make? not like you walk around the room passing it to people saying feel how heavy this statue is. :rotfl

Exactly. People should just be thankful that they actually managed to grab such a great piece and as long as there are no major issues then just place it and leave it and stop dancing around the living-room with it.

I've stored the box in the loft but you could probably live in that one, it's so big. :lol

Christ knows where I am going to store the box as my loft is so full I couldn't even fit a sheet of A4 paper up there and my storage unit is the same. Maybe I will make a nice playhouse for the cat to play in which will keep the GF happy also. :lol

i thought it was pretty heavy myself. the statue itself without the base weighs 10-11 lbs. dont see anything wrong with that.

i thought it was pretty heavy myself. the statue itself without the base weighs 10-11 lbs. dont see anything wrong with that.

I wasn't really talking about this statue but i've been in other threads with moaning about weight. :)

Rock he looks even better in natural light! If the weather is nice this weekend i'll get some shots. :yess:

Back