Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean you want to see the 4272 x 2848 pics? they would be way too big for this place. :lol

Maybe not THAT big :lol

But a bigger than what your norm is. Your shots are so clean and clear, I would love to see larger sizes.

The only other size i get from Flickr is 1024 x 683 that's the size i post, so i'm stuck with them.

Still they're bigger than i used to post. :lol

I hope Fedex don't make me wait until the afternoon.

Take the pix, send me your memory card and then I will upload them and post 1600x1200 .

I can size them in PS but it means adding sharpness etc and i can't be arsed, the pictures look good enough to show off the statues. :lol

Wow,it does really look great in those videos,mine will be delivered today or tomorrow:yess:

I can size them in PS but it means adding sharpness etc and i can't be arsed, the pictures look good enough to show off the statues. :lol

send the pictures to darkness via email?

that should allow you to mail larger sized images :1-1:

Yeah that's the only way Nick :yess:

I've ordered one case with the following size:

wide inside: 586 mm (outside: 600 mm) (60cm)
deep inside: 552 mm (outside: 560 mm) (50cm)
tall inside: 709 mm (outside: 720 mm) (72cm)

now he should fit in there :)

if you can wait until Tuesday... I can measure it for you guys :wink1:

Yes I can wait until Tuesday that would be AWESOME of you to get the size for all of us! :D

Nick

Well i've just had a look at him and i don't like him! I love him! This statue is just amazing in person. The detail is fantastic and the paint is nice.

I love the base, it looks and feels like a road with texture and cracks. It's another statue where pictures just don't do it justice and in person i'm sure most people would be blown away by it. :)

FFS! You have to really check this statue guys, things are easy to miss. The knee cover is snapped at the joint and is only being held on by the wire from the leg to cover. :(

Well i've just had a look at him and i don't like him! I love him! This statue is just amazing in person. The detail is fantastic and the paint is nice.

I love the base, it looks and feels like a road with texture and cracks. It's another statue where pictures just don't do it justice and in person i'm sure most people would be blown away by it. :)

that Sounds good... I will love him from Tomorrow :)

Congrats my friend on the Autobot Leader :clap

Finally you got him :dance

Pics please :wink1:

Glad you got him jay! Cant wait for pics. Is the knee returnable bad?

That video you posted is awesome by the way! You really get a sense of how big he is!

Last edited:
FFS! You have to really check this statue guys, things are easy to miss. The knee cover is snapped at the joint and is only being held on by the wire from the leg to cover. :(

Ah that sucks man, should be an easy replacement I hope and you can at least display him until it shows up.
Mine is STILL in Honolulu :gah:

Is the knee returnable bad?
Optimusprime002.jpg

I'd say so :lol

Ah that sucks man, should be an easy replacement I hope and you can at least display him until it shows up.
Mine is STILL in Honolulu :gah:

I still have him on display and he looks amazing. :hi5:

Back