Statue Sideshow LION-O Statue.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn LOL. Ex head is cool. Pose i can live with. But the costume. The freaking costume. No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is with the mid-motion pose? Geez. Sideshow gonna Sideshow. Put both hands on the sword. And isn't his gauntlet supposed to be fur?

Panthro prolly will be in a scratching post pose.

I like the golden gauntlet instead of fur tho.
And I like symbol on the chest instead of the belt too.
But the overall armor design is crap, unfortunately.
They should've made it look like their MOTU designs.

Damn the comments about this piece on SS live lol. Brutal. But hey. Feedback is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheetara concept art

Attachments

• 65468C0C-63B8-4C6B-8E86-4C6BB2B7036E.jpeg
    65468C0C-63B8-4C6B-8E86-4C6BB2B7036E.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 122
I promise to buy this Sideshow as long as you support the line with the remaining mainstay Cats

I want dat Cheetara.

I don't why they didn't start off the line with her and Lion-O in the 1st place. SS know better than anyone that T&A is the easiest way to sell their statues.

Starting the Thundercats with Cheetara is like starting the Avengers with Black Widow. It’s a nice bonus but

LionO is the Hulk of the team...

The costume and reg portrait kill this statue unfortunately

I hope the EX retains the light up feature though

I don’t understand why the Tygra PCS did so poorly

It looked amazing. I think a lot of the criticism this is getting is coming from those that weren’t familiar or interested in the line. I empathize with those that are truly crushed with the art direction of LionO

It still appears that there is a silver lining with Cheetara

Starting the Thundercats with Cheetara is like starting the Avengers with Black Widow. It’s a nice bonus but

LionO is the Hulk of the team...

The costume and reg portrait kill this statue unfortunately

I hope the EX retains the light up feature though

I don’t understand why the Tygra PCS did so poorly

It looked amazing. I think a lot of the criticism this is getting is coming from those that weren’t familiar or interested in the line. I empathize with those that are truly crushed with the art direction of LionO

It still appears that there is a silver lining with Cheetara

Because PCS took forever and 3 days to announce it. By then people had already moved on

I had mine on preorder after comic con

It’s the only order Sideshow actively cancelled several months later

I think preorder numbers fell extremely short of 200 for the exclusive which was PCS break even point

I don’t think it had much to do with the preorder process both Lion O and Mumm Ra shipped in spring

Cheetara and Tygra were going up for sale in fall

Mattel had the same problem

Wave 1 figures didn’t do nearly as well as anticipated

This franchise is 30 years old with very little film or merchandise to support it

Definitely a niche market which makes it ****tier for us collectors

I had mine on preorder after comic con

It’s the only order Sideshow actively cancelled several months later

I think preorder numbers fell extremely short of 200 for the exclusive which was PCS break even point

I don’t think it had much to do with the preorder process both Lion O and Mumm Ra shipped in spring

Cheetara and Tygra were going up for sale in fall

Mattel had the same problem

Wave 1 figures didn’t do nearly as well as anticipated

This franchise is 30 years old with very little film or merchandise to support it

Definitely a niche market which makes it ****tier for us collectors

Hard Hero didn’t finish their line either

thunder! thunder! thundercats! Hoooooo-rrrible. Nothing sideshow can do will save this piece :( so sad.
Mumm-ra looked awesome. what happened!

I met the voice actor for Lion O at San Diego Comic Con awhile back

The entire cast was pretty cool

Back