Statue Sideshow LION-O Statue.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind the outfit so much. It's SS's version of the Thundercats, and I'm ok with that.

...but dat face.

I hope it comes with a swap out head, because the mouth looks terrible.

nothing about this statue is good. NOTHING

I don't mind the outfit so much. It's SS's version of the Thundercats, and I'm ok with that.

...but dat face.

I hope it comes with a swap out head, because the mouth looks terrible.

It needs to come with a swap out head, body and base:rotfl

Very very disturbing...
But I like it. You can also look it at the bright side 😁 You can do fun things with his face!

2eydh7m.jpg

Unfortunate ...but true. Next to Mumm-Ra ...this Lion-O statue needs some rework.

Sucks cause I really wanted him to come out semi decent and it’s a total mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This really does look like something from

Biker Mice from Mars not Thundercats

GiRS6BC.jpg

The unfortunate aspect of this line is that this was obviously designed by someone unfamiliar with the series or the unique Japanime style of the animation

This really does look like something from

Biker Mice from Mars not Thundercats

P1cr9L

The unfortunate aspect of this line is that this was obviously designed by someone unfamiliar with the series or the unique Japanime style of the animation

#truth

I'll say this once and then I'll get out (so those that DO like it can discuss) - this statue is a disappointment compared to the Mumm-ra statue and needs to be scrapped. The sales of this will probably be miserable and then SSC will say the line can't sustain itself and they'll shut it down. I feel bad for the hardcore Thundercats fans out there. Mumm-ra was very well done and the line looked like it was going to start off well.

I'll say this once and then I'll get out (so those that DO like it can discuss) - this statue is a disappointment compared to the Mumm-ra statue and needs to be scrapped. The sales of this will probably be miserable and then SSC will say the line can't sustain itself and they'll shut it down. I feel bad for the hardcore Thundercats fans out there. Mumm-ra was very well done and the line looked like it was going to start off well.

I agree with you 100 percent

Mattel made a stellar 6" figure.. probably the best representation we've seen of LionO

For what its worth... the preview pics are up.

The EX is a bit better.. but my god. Probably the worst statue in the history of Sideshow.. next to the original Punisher PF

It reminds me of Patrick Swayze in To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar - Full Drag no less

200496_Lion-O_Statue_26.jpg

It doesn't fit in a BESTA shelf.. its too tall.. Just so much fail ... Jesus. Someone needs to be kicked in the balls for this. Honestly.

200496_Lion-O_Statue_25.jpg

So much potential... ruined by Lord of the River Dance.

only thing cool about this is base and switchout head.

The paint looks amateurish as well

EX_01_200496_Lion-O_Statue_20238.jpg

EX_02_200496_Lion-O_Statue_20264.jpg

Unibrow is gonna be a quality control nightmare

Im calling it

Light-Up feature light up eyes for the EX especially.. ... or else this thing needs to go back to the bowels of Hell from which it came

Back