Statue Sideshow LION-O Statue.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Returned mine. It was a disaster. Will be my first return ever with SS. Can u put the refund towards other orders or do they just refund ur bank?

i like the hair sculpts on portraits.. very wolverine like ..wish they would do a WOlverine portrait with that kind of hair..

I'm having a hard time getting sideshow to reply to continue the return process of mine. This is my first time returning something to them. It's still boxed up. Do u guys suggest I just pay shipping and return it to them without hearing from them? Do they require photos or anything specific before u can send it in? It's been 2 weeks now and I need this money to pay off another statue lol. Suggestions please....

I'm having a hard time getting sideshow to reply to continue the return process of mine. This is my first time returning something to them. It's still boxed up. Do u guys suggest I just pay shipping and return it to them without hearing from them? Do they require photos or anything specific before u can send it in? It's been 2 weeks now and I need this money to pay off another statue lol. Suggestions please....

Definitely don't send it back if you haven't confirmed you're returning it. Call them.

Back