Sideshow Life Size Darth Vader Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine a few days ago. I really like it but you would think for $1k they would give a better looking chain. Or maybe an actual chain instead of a strip of plastic.

Film accurate or not it looks like ****. I agree with you. I purchased a metal costume cape chain from Ebay and it looks much better.

Film accurate or not it looks like ****. I agree with you. I purchased a metal costume cape chain from Ebay and it looks much better.

**** accuracy. Maybe you should also paint Vader's helmet full black, some say it looks better. LOL

Hey guys,

Quick question. How much is shipping for this beast to Canada? I think Sideshow is making a 100$ fixed shipment fee to Canada (Free for US damn it!). I googled a bit and see some guys said 1st version costed around 290$. Any1 knows if 100$ is a special or not?

Hey guys,

Quick question. How much is shipping for this beast to Canada? I think Sideshow is making a 100$ fixed shipment fee to Canada (Free for US damn it!). I googled a bit and see some guys said 1st version costed around 290$. Any1 knows if 100$ is a special or not?

You can just go to Sideshow and add to your cart to find out how much.

You can just go to Sideshow and add to your cart to find out how much.

No, that's the thing. SS is saying 100$ but I don't know if it's a special or not. Before black friday, I saw a green panel saying that there's a special flat price to Canada at 100$. It has been replaced by "Free US Shipping" but I think it's still on. That's why I want to know if 100$ is a special deal or not. This beast is 2 boxes so not sure it costs only 100$.

No, that's the thing. SS is saying 100$ but I don't know if it's a special or not. Before black friday, I saw a green panel saying that there's a special flat price to Canada at 100$. It has been replaced by "Free US Shipping" but I think it's still on. That's why I want to know if 100$ is a special deal or not. This beast is 2 boxes so not sure it costs only 100$.
If I remember well, the 100$ flat rate is NOT a deal, but the regular price for shipping this beast to Canada.

If I remember well, the 100$ flat rate is NOT a deal, but the regular price for shipping this beast to Canada.

I'm a bit disappointed with Sideshow black friday deals. Feels like they are making deals on items that don't sell too well (Star Wars for I know).

THere's 1 or 2 not-bad-deals on few items but ... nothing to break the bank.

$100 is cheap. You will never get that price anywhere else.

Yeah, seems like it. Thx. Good to know I'm not the only 1 thinking it's a good price. Although, not a real black friday deal as I was hoping for.

Yeah, seems like it. Thx. Good to know I'm not the only 1 thinking it's a good price. Although, not a real black friday deal as I was hoping for.
Oh... no worries. It may not be the "deal of the year", but this Vader bust is too good to pass. I own it and it's my personnal "grail" for its presence in the room.

Oh... no worries. It may not be the "deal of the year", but this Vader bust is too good to pass. I own it and it's my personnal "grail" for its presence in the room.

Perfect. You convinced me. May I ask one more question? What is the size (in inches) for the plaque? I'm wondering if I could replace that with something more MR/EFX style. I hate the red plaque.

Perfect. You convinced me. May I ask one more question? What is the size (in inches) for the plaque? I'm wondering if I could replace that with something more MR/EFX style. I hate the red plaque.
IMG_0418.jpg
IMG_0416.jpg

I thinking about picking this bust up. I’m new to the Star Wars bust game. How is this different from the first edition released?

Can the stand for this fit on top of a single detolf case (with cape obviously overhanging) ? Anyone possibly have this setup on top of a detolf with a photo to share? Thank you!

Back