Sideshow Life Size Darth Vader Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a video featuring Vader and Kylo busts while working from home. I've had them for a while but only recently had the chance to unbox them. Really think SSC has nailed it with both of these and felt like sharing it here, enjoy!

Great Vid. I had a chance to pick up the Ren bust at 40% off and missed out..... Regret that now....
I don't have any Star Wars busts, but I know if I get one I'll have to get all of them. They do look awesome.

Made a video featuring Vader and Kylo busts while working from home. I've had them for a while but only recently had the chance to unbox them. Really think SSC has nailed it with both of these and felt like sharing it here, enjoy!

Thanks for that! I currently have the Vader bust, but the Kylo is the one I'd like to get next for a life size bust. These kind of videos always help with that.

Does anyone know when the Vader bust got waitlisted? Trying to get an idea of my chances

Back