Sideshow Life Size Darth Vader Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did the original version of this bust go up in value finally? I thought I saw someone post it was $2K... but I can't find any completed ones on eBay.

So did the original version of this bust go up in value finally? I thought I saw someone post it was $2K... but I can't find any completed ones on eBay.

I sold mine for around that over a year ago before new one came out. New one hurt the value on it some

Thanks for that, I didn't track the value much since I bought the original bust... I recall at one time even the exclusive seemed to sell for just a bit over retail (maybe $1300 or $1400) and sometimes less.

I think reboxing him would be a nightmare though :lol

Leave it to Sideshow to kill the value of a collectible by reissuing it later with a slightly different version. :slap

so i got the new one and it came with some scratches on the dome, so SS wants me to smash it to pieces and take pics then they will send me a new one....

this is going to be hard....but I'm doing this on sunday. I'm going to video it. i plan on taking a sledge hammer to it. should be interesting, stay tuned if you wanna watch the carnage.

so i got the new one and it came with some scratches on the dome, so SS wants me to smash it to pieces and take pics then they will send me a new one....

this is going to be hard....but I'm doing this on sunday. I'm going to video it. i plan on taking a sledge hammer to it. should be interesting, stay tuned if you wanna watch the carnage.

Funeral pyre!!

i got the video but i done know how to upload it....i don't have any social media accounts....any ideas>?

IMG_2621.jpg

Just got mine a few days ago. I really like it but you would think for $1k they would give a better looking chain. Or maybe an actual chain instead of a strip of plastic.

Back