Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Scout and Speederbike PF is another good example. They made 1500 of those things! It's a wonderful piece and I really like mine, but if they had produced five or six hundred instead of 1500, it would be a grail. As it is, they still can't even sell out of them on their site with a discount.

Deffinately agree with you icruise... I would love to see more big Star Wars PF like the Scout on Speederbike... If Sideshow will stay in the order of 500-750 limited edition even Jabba could be made and it will surely sold out...
Please SIDESHOW make a Jabba The Hutt PF!!! :D

Still funny though after an over 2 hour movie, that split moment of time was the "iconic" pose they chose. HA!

And still having the switchout pistol doesn't make sense if that was the moment in the film they picked since that would have been in Jabba's Palace... with his cloak still on.

Yeah, it isn't the pose I think of when ROTJ and Luke come up; but still I like it fine, and it could make more sense when Sideshow releases the upcoming Vader PF (which just may be from Jedi).

I guess the exclusive makes just about as much sense as the training remote appearing when Obi is dueling with Vader. :lol

I am getting this, but agree this is about the last pose I would expect for a ROTJ Luke. I wonder what pose they will choose for a bespin version?

I am getting this, but agree this is about the last pose I would expect for a ROTJ Luke. I wonder what pose they will choose for a bespin version?

I think it would be interesting to see Luke leaned forward in the semi-crouched stance he has right before his fights Vader. I'm no good with screenshots, maybe someone else can help me out, be he has both hands on his lightsaber and a very determined "let's fight" look about him.

Apologies for bumping this with no updates, but has anyone heard anything about a release date more specific than 2nd quarter?

Wow! I'm shocked to see check sideshow still has EX available.
I could have sworn I saw reg to be sold out (and still is) and the EX on wait list a while back. I checked yesterday and EX was back to preorder so Woo hoo!!! I'll have me an EX jedi Luke.

I really love my ANH PF luke which I think is underrated but this thing is better in every way. Hopefully they'll release this soon.

Judging from earlier posts, it's probably because it's bittersweet for some. Finally a Jedi Luke PF, but there's alot underwhelmed by the pose and/or weak EX piece

Thanks Incurable.

Personally, I love the pose. Too many statues have that cliche poses.
I mainly collect 1/6 and my favorite thing out of collecting is finding that cool pose.

I was able to recently acquire the ANH Luke and was pleasantly surprised how it looked once I had it in hand. Pictures dont do it justice. So I was kinda upset at myself at first for thinking I missed an opportunity getting jedi Luke.
I'm certainly glad some people cancelled their pre-order which opened up one for me to snag on. It was funny I kept hitting refresh on my screen thinking the pre-order was wrong, that it was a mistake as I could have sworn i checked before and remember both versions sold out, so I freaked out when I was able to pre-order.

Thanks Incurable.

Personally, I love the pose. Too many statues have that cliche poses.
I mainly collect 1/6 and my favorite thing out of collecting is finding that cool pose.

I was able to recently acquire the ANH Luke and was pleasantly surprised how it looked once I had it in hand. Pictures dont do it justice. So I was kinda upset at myself at first for thinking I missed an opportunity getting jedi Luke.
I'm certainly glad some people cancelled their pre-order which opened up one for me to snag on. It was funny I kept hitting refresh on my screen thinking the pre-order was wrong, that it was a mistake as I could have sworn i checked before and remember both versions sold out, so I freaked out when I was able to pre-order.

well, i guess its a case of competing resources. with more kick ass stuff coming up, everyone is forced to reassess what they have on order and kick some off the list.

Space is another constraint. all of us just have so much space so when we run out, stuff gets canned. :eek:

16"x20" acrylic paint on canvas. I wanted to see what the PF would look like next to the painting. I can't wait for this one:yess:
picture.php
picture.php

Has anyone thought about making a cape for Luke. I plan to get two so I can display with saber and with gun. It would be cool if someone made a bunch of them and offered them up for sale.

Last edited:
Back