Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a lot of people see no need for the gun hand, so I'm not surprised the lowere ES took awhile to sell out.

Considering that they bumped Darth Talon up to 650, I am still shocked that the Luke EX is only 700. Is Darth Talon really on the same popularity level as Luke?

Considering that they bumped Darth Talon up to 650, I am still shocked that the Luke EX is only 700. Is Darth Talon really on the same popularity level as Luke?

They might bump up the ES on this too. You never know.

Tits have a strong influence on the weak minded.

Alot of men have weak minds then.

Sigh, I just got this email from Sideshow:

Dear Valued Star Wars Collector

Your existing order for the Luke Skywalker- Jedi Knight EX, item 3000131, is locked in our system. However, the posted edition size is not correct and this email is a courtesy to alert you that the edition size was incorrectly posted as 700. The actual edition size for the Luke Skywalker- Jedi Knight EX figure will be 1700 pieces. Our web site has been updated.

We apologize for our error but with hundreds of items being posted each year this does happen on very rare occasions. We hope that you will continue to maintain your Pre-Order but as with all of our items you are free to cancel your order at any time.

Just kidding...:monkey3

Last edited:
Just got this fictional email from Sideshow:

Dear Valued Star Wars Collector

Your existing order for the Luke Skywalker- Jedi Knight EX, item 3000131, is locked in our system. However, the posted edition size is not correct and this email is a courtesy to alert you that the edition size was incorrectly posted as 700. The actual edition size for the Luke Skywalker- Jedi Knight EX figure will be 1700 pieces. Our web site has been updated.

We apologize for our error but with hundreds of items being posted each year this does happen on very rare occasions. We hope that you will continue to maintain your Pre-Order but as with all of our items you are free to cancel your order at any time.

so not funny:horror I had to go check SS site just to put my mind at ease - still eerily familiar though!

Why to put it at ease? Because if it was 1700 you'd cancel because you only bought it due to the edition size or that you actually love it and just want it?

This whole centering interest around edition sizes is bad. Get it cuz you want it, not cuz it's more limited.

I guarantee you any statue through sideshow is less numbered than any Hasbro action figure.

Even if it was 2500+ i'd still be ordering this piece.

Why to put it at ease? Because if it was 1700 you'd cancel because you only bought it due to the edition size or that you actually love it and just want it?

This whole centering interest around edition sizes is bad. Get it cuz you want it, not cuz it's more limited.

I guarantee you any statue through sideshow is less numbered than any Hasbro action figure.

whoa, simmer down there, I never said anything about cancelling. I was simply replying to a funny post about the "sideshow edition size error"

funny how after one post you can read my mind on what my every intention was.

Apologies. I see it as an excuse to cancel an order too often among statue collectors. The world shatters if the edition size goes up and makes me wonder why they even care about the piece itself in the end.

Again sorry... :monkey3

It strikes me as if Sideshow's primary reason for the Bigfoot pose was to allow for a swap-out hand option without affecting the overall look of the statue. It results in a very safe pose with no character. The aggressive "final duel" stance would have been more fitting.

Calm down man, I meant it as a joke and I think 90% of the people on these boards are tired of the ES debate. I think most people just agree that there are two different collecting "schools of thought" and agree to disagree. Use the Force to pull your panties out of a wad. :peace

Luke is an awsome PF and I am getting him regardless of the ES.

The only reason I care about edition size is that if it is too high it will likely mean that the piece will be available at a discount later. I think that's the issue for most people. It's not about whether it's more "exclusive" or not.

The only reason I care about edition size is that if it is too high it will likely mean that the piece will be available at a discount later. I think that's the issue for most people. It's not about whether it's more "exclusive" or not.

... See Luke/Yoda, Tusken Raider.

Calm down man, I meant it as a joke and I think 90% of the people on these boards are tired of the ES debate. I think most people just agree that there are two different collecting "schools of thought" and agree to disagree. Use the Force to pull your panties out of a wad. :peace

Luke is an awsome PF and I am getting him regardless of the ES.

See post above yours on my apology. Sand in the V.

Back