Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still just can't get over the Scooby-Doo Mystery Machine Teenager pose.

Yeah, I wish they would've went with something like the Optimus Prime Maquette. Just a little bit more straightening of the knees and it would've been even more awesome. I know, I know...:horse, so no more complaints from me, I can't wait to see mine in person:impatient:

I still just can't get over the Scooby-Doo Mystery Machine Teenager pose.

I agree, I would have liked to see this pose, while on the barge. Then again people would have whined about his hair. :lol
luke_skywalkerjpg_320_320_0_9223372.jpg
[/IMG]

Has anyone thought about making a cape for Luke. I plan to get two so I can display with saber and with gun. It would be cool if someone made a bunch of them and offered them up for sale.

Yeah, I'd be up for one of those. Vivisect should be able to pull it off.

I will be cancelling mine and get it down the road. I have the surfer statue and ryu/sagat dio on the way.

I, too, received the estimated arrival email. Looking forward to it. After this, though, I'll be ready for a break from Luke.

Has anyone thought about making a cape for Luke. I plan to get two so I can display with saber and with gun. It would be cool if someone made a bunch of them and offered them up for sale.

My wife is planning on making a cape for mine once I get it from Alterego. If it turns out well, she will probably offer to make them for other board members like she does for the General Grievous PF Capes.

My wife is planning on making a cape for mine once I get it from Alterego. If it turns out well, she will probably offer to make them for other board members like she does for the General Grievous PF Capes.

Please let me know when you offer up the capes. I definitely want one.

Thanks

Count me in, Kibishii! Your wife's General Grievous cape is one of the highlights of my collection.

Back