Sideshow Jean Grey Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the chances that the neck fire is optional?

I like the exclusive head but those flames look cheese.

My guess is that at best the flames will peg into the sculpt. Meaning if you don’t put them in it’ll leave behind peg holes.

What are the chances that the neck fire is optional?

I like the exclusive head but those flames look cheese.

I don't think they will be optional, looks attached to the ex.

I also like the ex head, but yeah those flames look pathetic on her neck.

I ordered. Went with the EX cause I like the face and I can live with the flames on the shoulders. The ones on the hands are nice. Maybe use the reg head with the flame hands.

I like the reg just fine personally, a really nice looking statue but I wish her left arm was doing something else

The neck flames on the EX make it look like Jean Gray has fire powers. I really like the second portrait otherwise, so maybe the flames are removable. I'll likely never display the flaming hands.

The neck flames on the EX make it look like Jean Gray has fire powers. I really like the second portrait otherwise, so maybe the flames are removable. I'll likely never display the flaming hands.

Symbolizes her Phoenix powers I believe since her eyes generally don’t turn white unless she’s using them.

Has anyone heard any more about the EX flames? Like if they are removable or pegged on? With SDCC and NYCC done, I'm hoping someone heard some more details.

Love the headsculpt, the rest so so.

Last edited:
This too is a must have for me. Don't really care for the EX, tho.

Got this in on Wed, but had to wait til night time to unbox and took pictures this morning. They did a great job on this! Enjoy the pictures!

More pictures here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=5829200&posted=1#post5829200

HCpCPbI.jpg

hAJSNkl.jpg

Back