Sideshow Jean Grey Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20200304_172420_HDR.jpg

20200304_170843_HDR.jpg

20200304_170758_HDR.jpg

Got her in today! Beautiful portrait, sculpted hair and dynamic pose. Seems like the eyes on mine are good and don't have the gooogly syndrome (relieved :lol). Not a fan of the pink base though, especially next to Dark Phoenix. I may need to display her separately with the other PF's. Funny enough she didn't come in the original brown shipper box though... starting to assume I've received a previously returned item? I've examined everything and it all checks out though. Will Sideshow send me the original brown shipper box if I ask them?

Yup, that's why I hope they make Storm, Polaris and Kitty ...because they are on a roll and I really want a great looking statue of those 3 characters.

I'd like to see Polaris and a new Scarlet Witch. I'm hoping SS finally announces Fantastic Four at SDCC now that Marvel has the movie license back.

I just added this Jean to my collection! I'd been thinking about how I wanted her. Then randomly went to a local collectible store and they had her there.

Back