Sideshow Jean Grey Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't know you guys have seen this... I already have SS Phoenix... I think I'll skip this.
489751f45bf2158d75139708f076380a.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

The base indicates there may be an Iceman and or Storm companion piece

I like it but I prefer the head sculpt of the first PF

I like it. Wonder what the EX will be. Since I skipped out on the last one I will definitely P.O. unless they come out with a retarded asking price.

EX 585
CE 565

hTYkho7.jpg

I’m guessing the new XMEN pieces will be Colossus Storm Iceman Beast or Nightcrawler

Gambit and Beast in Danger Room with Rogue Juggernaut Kitty and Emma

Storm Iceman Jean outside X mansion

Gold on the thigh would be a good contrast. I think most people would angle her this way so it would make it pop more.

The shoulder flames look weak and a bit cheesy, however, the flames coming off the hands look more subtle and powerful. Wished they did something better with the shoulder flames--just doesn't seem to fit.

Why didn't they make the base match the Phoenix base? Keep the rocks, but why not have it match the silver base? Seems like an obvious thing to do.

She looks pretty good but damn, SSC needs to release some Xmen PF they haven't done before...beast, nightcrawler, jubilee, kitty, cable, iceman....wtf.

I think this looks much better than the 1st PF. The sculpt looks sharp. The paint apps seem a little flat to me though.

Gold on the thigh would be a good contrast. I think most people would angle her this way so it would make it pop more.

The shoulder flames look weak and a bit cheesy, however, the flames coming off the hands look more subtle and powerful. Wished they did something better with the shoulder flames--just doesn't seem to fit.

Why didn't they make the base match the Phoenix base? Keep the rocks, but why not have it match the silver base? Seems like an obvious thing to do.

Personally I really dislike the flames around the head as well as the relatively simple base.

And regarding the Phoenix base, they’ve long moved past the upside down dogfood bowl bases. If you look at all the pieces from this new line of X-Men pieces, they’ve all gone for something different. Unfortunately imo this new one was a fail.

To me base is ok, love the exclusive portrait but don’t love the flames, they look small and weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cohesively they all look good together

Much better than the original line up

The scaling was off so I photoshopped what they should all look like in comparison to each other

uRzA51z.jpg

EX 585
CE 565

hTYkho7.jpg

I’m guessing the new XMEN pieces will be Colossus Storm Iceman Beast or Nightcrawler

Gambit and Beast in Danger Room with Rogue Juggernaut Kitty and Emma

Storm Iceman Jean outside X mansion
Why CE is less than EX?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Yes, this definitely ISN'T an EX or Fail situation.

The figure itself isn't too bad but the base color is horrid IMO.

Back