Sideshow Jean Grey Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colossus is a certainty probably as a companion to Juggs in a similar launching pose.

Sideshow is allergic to Xmen male characters it seems. They go for the easy sales of female sculpts. Even the exclusive for Juggs is a half female character.

I wonder if it was ever truly going up today, or was it just used as a stop gap against the negative price reaction to Juggernaut?

And now they’re rushing this out for preorder........

I think that myself, but why not use the Cable instead?

I think that myself, but why not use the Cable instead?

Perhaps SSC is planning on using Cable like the way they used Juggernaut ...as a cash-grab device. Wouldn't surprise me if SSC slaps a huge price on Cable, too.

Yup, same here.

I'm not going to fall for an overpriced statue....

I've limited my 1/4 X-MEN pieces to my favorite characters from the Byrne era anyway. So, I just planned on picking up Wolverine, Cyclops, Phoenix, Nightcrawler, Storm, and Colossus for my collection. Cable is my only other exception since I really like the character. However, if the Cable PF doesn't look right or is ridiculously priced like Juggernaut, then I'll pass on him without hesitation. The sad part is I only have Wolverine and Phoenix out of the 6 characters I need in my lineup. Didn't like the OG Cyclops or Colossus PFs and Storm looked solid but just didn't look impressive enough to me personally to pull the trigger on. Of course sideshow is dragging their feet on a Nightcrawler PF so that's a character I just have to wait out. Hell, at this point, I have more X-Villain PFs (Apocalypse, Magneto, White Queen, Sabretooth, and Mystique) in my collection than X-MEN. :lol.

I'm hoping this new X-MEN PF line will give me a few of the characters I still need and that they all look great. Wolverine was a fantastic start for the male PFs in the line. Hopefully the other offerings will look just as good. That said, Cable is a definite possibility if he looks great and is reasonably priced.

??
b4d2f0cc60936838be222335e54e873b.jpg

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Perhaps SSC is planning on using Cable like the way they used Juggernaut ...as a cash-grab device. Wouldn't surprise me if SSC slaps a huge price on Cable, too.

I am hopping that the competition with the XM cable helps in stopping Sideshow to overprize their cable

Back